the fat fag returns

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Verlaine

Vic's rampant homophobia coupled with his clear fear of girls doesn't half make me wonder sometimes.

Got the claws out for Vic tonight like Verlaine? :lol:

Tonight and every night, although I do feel sometimes unfulfilled. Like bullying a kid with down's syndrome.

Vic's rampant homophobia coupled with his clear fear of girls doesn't half make me wonder sometimes.

Tonight and every night, although I do feel sometimes unfulfilled. Like bullying a kid with down's syndrome.

How do you know he isn't exactly that?

Guest Verlaine

How do you know he isn't exactly that?

That's the beauty of the internet. He'd be being judged for his personality, not his disability!

Guest Invicta_Toon

your amazing 'gaydar' powers of seeking out each and every gay related post piques my interest too Veronica  blueyes.gif

Guest Verlaine

your amazing 'gaydar' powers of seeking out each and every gay related post piques my interest too Veronica  blueyes.gif

I meant to say this last time, but changing 'Verlaine' to 'Veronica' is a bit tenuous, though is probably pushing the limit of your brilliance, so fair play for managing even that.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I meant to say this last time, but changing 'Verlaine' to 'Veronica' is a bit tenuous, though is probably pushing the limit of your brilliance, so fair play for managing even that.

you need a little pad by the side of your desk so you can jot these things down so you won't forget them  blueyes.gif

Guest Verlaine

you need a little pad by the side of your desk so you can jot these things down so you won't forget them  blueyes.gif

Yeah, I save that for the important things though.  tongue.gif

I missed this, but if you were talking about my unbanning, which I'm pretty sure you are, because I am amazing and everybody here dreams about me,  then you might want to know, I'm not fat, and I'm not a fag.