Jonas to Pompey?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

A loan deal for him to Pompey would be good MAYBE if we loan a player off them but I still think its all shite!

Might be good if they make the World Cup and he shines.   :blush:

You're a delusional f*** JAY JAY SEA. He might not do s*** in this team, but that because we have no half-decent player on this team except possibly the exception of Barton.

Gutierrez had three asists last season, i think all were to Owen. He can deliver when there actually is someone helping him, he runs like a bull constantly with no help, he gets frustrated tired and can't do s*** in the end cause of the s*** team we have.

If he was overrated i doubt he would be an Argentinian international and playing really well for that team. YOu can see he has the potential, but as long as he's here he will never prove it cause we're a s*** club and thats a fact.

And hey its not always that you hear a brazilian talk positive about a Argentinian player, but this is football and he is f*** better than everyone in this squad.

Whatever you say kid.  Feel the noise, bring it back, or whatever it is the kids are into these days.  Now get your cock out of Jonas mouth and speak something that makes sense.  3 fucking assists.  Are you fucking winding me up you pleb? 38 fucking games and that's his lot. Of course, not his fault he runs like a 'bull'?  A bull that has been fucking shot in one eye and is semi-blind in the other. 

On the sauce tonight JJ?  :lol:

Portsmouth can't afford anything right now. Have none of you clocked that the real reason Viduka hasn't turned up is that he hasn't received the money.

Having said that I'd take Nugent over Jonas in terms of what this club needs any day.

Portsmouth can't afford anything right now. Have none of you clocked that the real reason Viduka hasn't turned up is that he hasn't received the money.

Having said that I'd take Nugent over Jonas in terms of what this club needs any day.

What money? :lol:

Hodgson says he's retiring or something.

What money? :lol:

Hodgson says he's retiring or something.

Fulham would not meet his wages, Pompey had agreed terms but then he seemed to fk them off.

Whatever you say kid.  Feel the noise, bring it back, or whatever it is the kids are into these days.  Now get your cock out of Jonas mouth and speak something that makes sense.  3 f***ing assists.  Are you f***ing winding me up you pleb? 38 f***ing games and that's his lot. Of course, not his fault he runs like a 'bull'?  A bull that has been f***ing shot in one eye and is semi-blind in the other. 

lol

Where as all those other lads we had were pissing assists all over the place. Nothing to do with the entire team being crap atall.

You're a delusional f*** JAY JAY SEA. He might not do s*** in this team, but that because we have no half-decent player on this team except possibly the exception of Barton.

Gutierrez had three asists last season, i think all were to Owen. He can deliver when there actually is someone helping him, he runs like a bull constantly with no help, he gets frustrated tired and can't do s*** in the end cause of the s*** team we have.

If he was overrated i doubt he would be an Argentinian international and playing really well for that team. YOu can see he has the potential, but as long as he's here he will never prove it cause we're a s*** club and thats a fact.

And hey its not always that you hear a brazilian talk positive about a Argentinian player, but this is football and he is f*** better than everyone in this squad.

Whatever you say kid.  Feel the noise, bring it back, or whatever it is the kids are into these days.  Now get your cock out of Jonas mouth and speak something that makes sense.  3 f***ing assists.  Are you f***ing winding me up you pleb? 38 f***ing games and that's his lot. Of course, not his fault he runs like a 'bull'?  A bull that has been f***ing shot in one eye and is semi-blind in the other. 

Clear provocation. Provoking me into some kind of nonsensical over the top reaction. Yu can't be tell me chap that Jonas is anything above erm.....fucking pure crap?

I dont post very frequently .. but reallly .. With a halff decent replacement we would be mad not to sell him for anything more than £4m .. An attacking, creative midlfielder who .. cant pass, shoot or score ... we would be better off with Kinnear in Midfield!

Clear provocation. Provoking me into some kind of nonsensical over the top reaction. Yu can't be tell me chap that Jonas is anything above erm.....fucking pure crap?

In the right team he might just produce it. Sadly, it's not going to be with us.

Don't even think he's suited to the Premier League if I'm being honest. Lots of effort with no end product isn't what we need right now.

just looked it up after to check how many he got

Something like 5 lol

Swear i read that somewhere. Must have just been that one of their strikers was top scorer & he set up the lad a few times.

Aye Guiza was top scorer 07/08.