Newcastle United 3 - 0 Reading - 15/08/09 - post match reaction from page 22

JH

Worried about Joey Barton's injury.

Would be a massive blow to us if it was serious :/

If he's gonna play on the wing, he might as well stay injured. Was fucking gash out there today.

Put in a beautiful cross, though, tbf.

That second goal in particular was just class. The players that have been crap of late (Nolan, Taylor and Shola to name but three) showed that they can actually play in that move. R. Taylor's cross was a fucking beaut.

If he's gonna play on the wing, he might as well stay injured. Was f***ing gash out there today.

You insane ??

did I hear right Lua Lua poss of to Southampton ?

Think they where talking about Lee Clarke and Huddersfield beat Southampton today

When'd you hear that?

What does that even mean?

They said that Lua Lua is linked to Southampton towards the end of the game.

Think they where talking about Lee Clarke and Huddersfield they beat Southampton today

Think they where talking about Lee Clarke and Huddersfield beat Southampton today

When'd you hear that?

Are you guys sure? They were talking about Lua Lua and then mentioned that Reading were linked with Rasiak of Southampton straight after.

Pretty sure they didn't link Lua to them.

Shola dedicating hattrick to Sir Bobby - well done lad!

was that in the post match interview? (I don't have sky)

Yeah, was quite touching really, you could tell he genuinely meant it, unlike most times you see a player say something like that.

When'd you hear that?

I've not heard anything of the sort. I'll try and find out.

Was it not Rasiak being linked to Reading? Was said around the tim eKLL came on

Are you guys sure? They were talking about Lua Lua and then mentioned that Reading were linked with Rasiak of Southampton straight after.

You could be right. I thought they were talking about Lua Lua, but I hadn't heard anything of it before.

When'd you hear that?

Yeah that's what I heard too.

If he's gonna play on the wing, he might as well stay injured. Was f***ing gash out there today.

Apart from setting up the goal, Putting some great crosses in like the one Nolan and Carrol missed and making some generally nice play.....

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/89811973.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D011D11EF1DFC5845E983E197BD7A12476A6C5E2DF34CA0ABA

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/89811992.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D00213E14292BF9340983E197BD7A12476E1B36090B1B27AA4

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/89812051.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D098CBE4615900A0120F074386B50A7D9B33D9614C4B6D40D0

Like I said after West Brom, the players are comparatively fitter, faster and more skilful in this division. We'll boss the midfield whoever we play, and we can play out of the back, so if we get a good final ball and finish on a regular basis, we'll coast games and win this league.

Defensively, we'll always look shaky with set pieces but the finishing isn't as good in this league so we'll get away with it more often.

Just don't fucking sell anyone else!