Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Newcastle - 22/08/09 - post match reaction from page 20

Dave

CPFC: Flahavan; Hill, McCarthy, Fonte, Butterfield; N'Diaye, Danns, Derry, Lee; Sears, Ambrose.

Subs: Moses, Clyne, Scannell, Ertl, Lawrence, Djilali, Carle.

NUFC: Harper; Simpson, S.Taylor, Coloccini, Enrique; R.Taylor, Smith, Guthrie, Nolan, Gutierrez; Ameobi.

Subs: Krul, Kadar, Butt, LuaLua, Geremi, Xisco, Ranger.

Referee: Andy D'Urso.

Post match reaction can be found from here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,64068.msg1949189.html#msg1949189

PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DISCUSS, REQUEST OR PROVIDE LINKS TO ILLEGAL MATCH STREAMS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

See www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19161.0 for more information.

A further word of warning, since the big fuck off bold text above seems to be difficult to read: this game is not televised ANYWHERE. It is on BBC Radio Newcastle and probably others offline, and ONLY via NUFCtv (www.nufc.co.uk) online.

To clarify:

If you are in Newcastle and have access to an FM radio, you can listen on BBC Radio Newcastle and possibly others.

If you are not in Newcastle (or are but don't have an FM radio), you can listen by having a subscription at www.nufc.co.uk.

Something for me to quote later if true:

Ameobi WILL score

We don't have any other goalscorers, it's hardly a daring prediction. :lol:

:lol:

I just want to be one of those people who post-match just quote their own post :(

I'm listening to radio Newcastle and it just cut out due either to "contractual reasons" or because of a fault. Is it not allowed to be broadcast or something? :undecided:

A further word of warning, since the big fuck off bold text above seems to be difficult to read: this game is not televised ANYWHERE. It is on BBC Radio Newcastle and probably others offline, and ONLY via NUFCtv (www.nufc.co.uk) online.

I'm listening to radio Newcastle and it just cut out due either to "contractual reasons" or because of a fault. Is it not allowed to be broadcast or something? :undecided:

Not on the BBC website. Have to go to nufc.co.uk