Calum Davenport

Dave

Terrible. What is this country coming to? I hope Calum and his mother are alright and that the sick bastards who did this are caught, locked up and feel the full weight of British Justice fall upon them, i.e. they get sent down for a 12 months stretch and then get released on compassionate grounds a fortnight later.

Terrible. What is this country coming to? I hope Calum and his mother are alright and that the sick bastards who did this are caught, locked up and feel the full weight of British Justice fall upon them, i.e. they get sent down for a 12 months stretch and then get released on compassionate grounds a fortnight later.

Last week I had a thought about whether anyone would be so mad at Mike Ashley that they may actually attempt something like this. I had thought that something like this would be highly unlikely but todays news just confirms that there are some absolutely mad fuckers out there who are capable of anything  :undecided:

I don't think they'll let the Scottish Justice Minister rule on this one. O0

Last week I had a thought about whether anyone would be so mad at Mike Ashley that they may actually attempt something like this. I had thought that something like this would be highly unlikely but todays news just confirms that there are some absolutely mad fuckers out there who are capable of anything  :undecided:

Yeah, and everyone just laughed off (or got insulted by) his worries about his family's safety. There's shit-loads of nut-jobs out there and if they get a chance to do something crazy they'll take it.

What's the normal penalty for attempted murder?

The right boot of Shola Ameobi.

I don't think they'll let the Scottish Justice Minister rule on this one. O0

I'd have more confidence in Kenny MacAskill than Jack Straw any day of the week, tbh. And I'm no Scottish nationalist by any stretch of the imagination.

Guest Phil K

Well the politically correct have virtually made it an offence to try to STOP anyone breaking into your home (unless you come from some minorities, then somehow it suddenly becomes different - protecting themselves from their own lunacies, of course)

Jack Straw is a turd, a sock puppet for the Guardianista lesbians - Milliband is even effing worse.

West Ham play Millwall next week.   West Ham player stabbed.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

First thing i thought.

Bedford is nowhere near East London, and would he even play in that game. Plus why wouldn't they go for someone better no offence to Davenport. Terrible though, here's hoping he & his Mum make a full recovery.

West Ham play Millwall next week.   West Ham player stabbed.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

First thing i thought.

Bedford is nowhere near East London, and would he even play in that game. Plus why wouldn't they go for someone better no offence to Davenport. Terrible though, here's hoping he & his Mum make a full recovery.

Yeah, agreed. But without knowing the details that was the first thing i thought when i heard a West Ham player had been stabbed a week before arguably the biggest derby in English football.

Well the politically correct have virtually made it an offence to try to STOP anyone breaking into your home (unless you come from some minorities, then somehow it suddenly becomes different - protecting themselves from their own lunacies, of course)

Jack Straw is a turd, a sock puppet for the Guardianista lesbians - Milliband is even effing worse.

:facepalm:

Really upsetting news for the lad. Can't believe his luck. Fair enough he's never going to go without, but always struck me as a lad always wanting to play football and always stopped with some mad shit along the way.

Sounds pretty sentimental, but don't really care; but if i were Capello i'd call him up for a friendly and cap him if he ever recovers from another mental set back like this.

I'm sure KK did something similar with Chris Holland when he got Ammonia sprayed in his eyes.

same as for substantive offence = life, though no one ever serves life, look at that lockerbie bomber bloke, he served 2 weeks for every murder he comitted! a disgrace.

same as for substantive offence = life, though no one ever serves life, look at that lockerbie bomber bloke, he served 2 weeks for every murder he comitted! a disgrace.

Always thought that life sentence didn't mean you serve the entirety of the rest of your life behind bars, but that it means the sentence stays with you for the rest of your life, or until you are pardoned. So if you are released on parole and commit another offence, you go back in clink for that old offence again, as well as serving time for the further offence. I may be wrong on this.

Terrible.Wouldn't be surprised if it's related to gambling debts. Etherington got death threat a while ago when he owed over quater or a million out and had to get help from West Ham to pay them off. Him and Etherington are always together and are knowing  for playing loads of underground poker tournaments around London for serious amounts of money.

Yeah, and everyone just laughed off (or got insulted by) his worries about his family's safety. There's shit-loads of nut-jobs out there and if they get a chance to do something crazy they'll take it.

Did he not say it was his family's safety at matches? Which contradicted everything that the Northumbria Police said.