Oh dear

Dave

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1208411/Nude-castle-United-Llambias-runs-naked-St-James-Park-losing-bet-Ashley.html

Nude-castle United: Llambias runs naked across St James' Park after losing bet with Ashley

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 11:43 PM on 22nd August 2009

A bet with Newcastle owner Mike Ashley led to club managing director Derek Llambias running naked across the pitch at St James' Park.

The two men went head to head, during an after-match party, following Newcastle's victory over Reading last weekend, when the Toon Army were sent into raptures by a hat-trick from striker Shola Ameobi.

And Llambias came off worse, Ashley forcing him to take off all his clothes before treading the turf at Newcastle's legendary home.

The men were celebrating Newcastle's impressive start to the season, which they continued yesterday with a 2-0 win at Crystal Palace, that leaves the Geordies joint-top of the Championship, so soon after they were relegated from the Premier League.

Newcastle could be sold this week, although businessman Barry Moat's takeover could rest on another round of cost cutting at the club, which could include the sale of players, including Stephen Taylor.

Llambias said: 'We're in negotiations with Barry and I am hopeful. But like everything you have to get money in the bank and banks and money are very tight at the moment. It's all about getting money in the bank.'

:facepalm:

:lol: Just when you thought it couldn't get weirder. You actually couldn't make it up :lol:

Naked? In the pitch? WTF?! :lol:

NOTHING suprises me about these two anymore, nothing.

Just bizarre. I can't imagine Abramovich asking Peter Kenyon to streak for him.

Who was at the party? Was it just the two of them? For some reason i picture Peter Beardsley chasing him with a hose.