Palace Fan Yesterday.

Crumpy Gunt

Asked to calm down by a steward eventually managed to get into a canny punch up with plod and it took about 5 of them to restrain and remove him.

Seems like years since I've seen anything like that. It took 3 officers to manhandle him out.

Guest Brummiemag

Not seen anything like that in a ground for some years. I didnt actually see the punch land, just the restraining afterwards but apparently it was quite some punch. He may end up getting sent down for that- it seemed strange cos there wasnt a bad atmosphere or anything leading up to it.   What a twat he must be to end up with a criminal record and possible prison over nothing

No trouble between the fans MW. Their lot were actually quite canny.

Apparently the lad who swung the bunch was firstly complaining about a lad in a Newcastle top sat near him being a dick the steward replies if you don't like it then leave. I think I would take exception to that too

Guest Phil K

Apparently the lad who swung the bunch was firstly complaining about a lad in a Newcastle top sat near him being a dick the steward replies if you don't like it then leave. I think I would take exception to that too

To the point of attacking coppers ? Thats just plain moronic and thuggish.

Obviously.  But it happens, every club has fans like that, ours probably more so.

Obviously.  But it happens, every club has fans like that, ours probably more so.

Like this bloke?  :lol:

http://seatondelaval.journallive.co.uk/news/keithbarrett.jpg

Yeah the kid must have had a screw loose, dead funny really.

I also heard a pretty appalling chant going round to the tune of Champagne Supernova.

Someday you will find me

Caught beneath the landslide

In a Shola Ameobi in the sky

The only basis for that chant working is syllables.

i went to wigan v man utd yesterday, in the wigan end.

saw about 4 fights, never seen anyth8ing like it in years and there were about 4 only a few rows in front of me.

all came from man utd fans jumping up when they scored.

one fella had a canny scrap with a busy as well.