Best beer deals at the moment

Slim

Morrisons and Asda both have deals along the lines of 2 crates for £??, just stocked up from Morrisons last week for V.

At the checkout next to us was a group of younger lads buying 5 crates of Stella and a load of toilet roll, asked if they were going to V as well and they replied they were - full of excitement until I pointed out they had just bought bottles instead of cans.. teehee.

Morrisons and Asda both have deals along the lines of 2 crates for £??, just stocked up from Morrisons last week for V.

At the checkout next to us was a group of younger lads buying 5 crates of Stella and a load of toilet roll, asked if they were going to V as well and they replied they were - full of excitement until I pointed out they had just bought bottles instead of cans.. teehee.

LOL

yeah i was aware of the offers at the moment jsut not sure if anyone knew were the best deal was.

Morrisons 3 (15 can)cases for £18 on Strongbow and other things are in it arent sure what though, think the usual, like carling, carlsberg and we did have san miguel last time, dunno if it's the same this time.

Two of my best mates at school went to uni in Leeds and we did the Otley Run when I visited once or twice. I happened to pass comment that I didn't think it was that great, and from the looks on their faces you'd think I'd just said I'd raped a child.