Newcastle fan at the Sunderland game

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Just before half time the Sky camera zoomed in on a Toon supporter with his 3 kids sat bold as brass wearing a toon top!!!

I can't believe it's come to this. :yikes:

Can't see why anyone would do that.  :undecided:

Kids might support the scum due to the poor swine marrying a makem.  

Could be there with a relative who supports the scum.  

Many reasons, however have to be f***ing daft to wear a toon top in that mongtastic crowd.  

Personally, As an example, I'd even rather travel to Manchester to watch Oasis, than the Stadium of s****, mainly as I'd flat out refuse to go to that shithole.  In any capacity infact.  Unless it was Sunderland vs Newcastle.

I'd feel unclean, dirty, and generally like most of the great unwashed do in that area.

Anyhow, f*** them and f*** that dickhead wearing the toon top.   :clap: on the balls on him tho.  

**EDIT - thought the scum were playing at home  :-[ :-[ :-[**

Nah man, just can't see the logic of attending a Norwich v Sunderland game wearing a Newcastle shirt. Was he on the wind-up? If so what have we got to take the piss out of them about?

Just a bit embarrassing tbh. :undecided:

Had we drawn Huddersfield away on Wednesday, and some nimrod in the home end had a Sunderland shirt on - what would you think of him?

to be fair it isn't at sunderland. i've seen sunderland tops on more than one occasion at newcastle away games. always thought it was a mackem living in the area who came along hoping to see the old enemy get beat. i know mackems have said they've seen nufc tops at some of their aways aswell.

to be fair it isn't at sunderland. i've seen sunderland tops on more than one occasion at newcastle away games. always thought it was a mackem living in the area who came along hoping to see the old enemy get beat. i know mackems have said they've seen nufc tops at some of their aways aswell.

I think that's probably what's happened here.  :thup:

Still think it's embarrassing though.

ive been to joker park before, and stood in the away end, .. but not in a toon top.