spiked tea

Rob

I had me tea spiked at work with coke (not the drink)... off my rocker all day and night... Nothing bad happened but the thing that pisses me off is two work collegeues did it who i thought were mates, particularly one of them.. Got no proof but when i look back now it's obvious... who needs enemies  :tickedoff:

I'd fucking kill them, tbh.

Coke wouldn't be that bad as at least you do have a grip on reality. Acid though, fucking hell. :lol:

Aye. What was this drug, anyway?

I had me tea spiked at work with coke (not the drink)... off my rocker all day and night... Nothing bad happened but the thing that pisses me off is two work collegeues did it who i thought were mates, particularly one of them.. Got no proof but when i look back now it's obvious... who needs enemies  :tickedoff:

I'd f***ing kill them, tbh.

Coke wouldn't be that bad as at least you do have a grip on reality. Acid though, f***ing hell. :lol:

It was called "Californian Sunshine", luckily I wasn't at work it was at a party and it was freaking me a bit , couldn't understand why I was seeing heads popping out of the wall. Fucking Bitch!.

One of my footy teammates was telling me how he was on holiday a few years back and his mates put a pill in his drink as a laugh. I'm fairly placid about most things but I'd go fucking apeshit if one of my mates did that to me.

Coke wouldn't be that bad as at least you do have a grip on reality. Acid though, f***ing hell. :lol:

It was called "Californian Sunshine", luckily I wasn't at work it was at a party and it was freaking me a bit , couldn't understand why I was seeing heads popping out of the wall. f***ing Bitch!.

Sunshines were awesome!!!

Spiked my briothers tea with 2 of them

Woke him up gave him his cuppa and a J. Then sat back and watched the fun  :celb:

told him what i'd done like as soon as he started looking a bit worried.

It was called "Californian Sunshine", luckily I wasn't at work it was at a party and it was freaking me a bit , couldn't understand why I was seeing heads popping out of the wall. f***ing Bitch!.

Woke him up gave him his cuppa and a J. Then sat back and watched the fun  :celb:

Poor AfroS

Just don't invite me around for afternoon tea will you?.

I'm still rockin' (Lack of sleep now)...wouldn't bloody care now if they did admit it... but they didn't which makes me think was I spiked or am I just nuts?! Or are they just absolute fuckin' twats? :harry: