How Many Who Post On Here....

Crumpy Gunt

Live within 1 hr of SJP and have been less than 10 times?

I live exactly 60 minutes and 30 seconds away from SJP, so fall outside of your parameters . . . and I have just done a 'quickie' calculation and must have been to SJP about 850 times more than the ten you mention!  As a 'glory hunter' I got my first season ticket the year after we won the European Fairs Cup, though (the real reason was) I had only been able to afford to go occasionally, for a few years before that.

Think of that  -  a Newcastle United supporter who genuinly calls himself a Glory Hunter !!!!!!!!!

Guest Roger Kint

Have missed about 10/20 home games in the last 20 years and live about 15 mins away.......3 if i use the batmobile.

I doubt anyone would admit to what you ask though ;D

I used to live about 5 minutes away from St James til I was 11 and only went to one reserves game. Not playing the poor card, but like fuck could we afford to go to football matches.

When I reached my teens I fell out with football as I got into music more and alternative sports.

Only renewed an interest in it after watching euro 2008 and have been to more than 10 matches since  :pow:

I used to live about 5 minutes away from St James til I was 11 and only went to one reserves game. Not playing the poor card, but like fuck could we afford to go to football matches.

When I reached my teens I fell out with football as I got into music more and alternative sports.

Only renewed an interest in it after watching euro 2008 and have been to more than 10 matches since  :pow:

That it: justify yourself. Justify yourself to a man called Crumpy Gunt.

4 miles from mine, i work however right at the back of the gallowgate stand and can see SJP.

If anything goes down i can be there in a f***ing flash.

might be able to police the mongs.

:thdn:

Wonr, never get involved tbh.

I hope you fall down the stairs for that comment. cheeky git.

I live exactly 60 minutes and 30 seconds away from SJP, so fall outside of your parameters . . . and I have just done a 'quickie' calculation and must have been to SJP about 850 times more than the ten you mention!  As a 'glory hunter' I got my first season ticket the year after we won the European Fairs Cup, though (the real reason was) I had only been able to afford to go occasionally, for a few years before that.

Think of that  -  a Newcastle United supporter who genuinly calls himself a Glory Hunter !!!!!!!!!

You're the most patient glory hunter ever.