Spare standing tickets for Kasabian at the arena?

Leazes1986

I'm looking for a couple of tickets for Kasabian at the arena and I don't want to be ripped off on ebay. Has anyone got any spares they want to part with? I'm fucking desperate to go.

Also a long long shot but has anyone got any spare tickets for any of The Prodigy's gigs for their UK tour in January. Looking to go to Blackpool ideally but anywhere will do.

Aye that would be a last resort though. Bastards on ebay are selling them for £60 each. I'd prefer to get them in advance for a decent price if possible so I can have a good neet beforehand and not have to worry about getting one. Saying that, if I can't get one for less than £60 then I'll try the touts.

Aye that would be a last resort though. Bastards on ebay are selling them for £60 each. I'd prefer to get them in advance for a decent price if possible so I can have a good neet beforehand and not have to worry about getting one. Saying that, if I can't get one for less than £60 then I'll try the touts.

Aye I can understand wanting to get it sorted it advance, I've only ever used touts when I've decided on the night that I would like to go and see said band, managed to get a ticket to see The Courteeners at Manchester Apollo for less than face value, was a sell out as well! Think the tout was just stupid.

Found a job yet?  :coolsmiley:

Who? Me?

Not you man. I know how much you really can't be bothered to work. (Which offended every non student who was out with you for that meal at Christmas) bluelaugh.gif

Found a job yet?  :coolsmiley:

Who? Me?

Not you man. I know how much you really can't be bothered to work. (Which offended every non student who was out with you for that meal at Christmas) bluelaugh.gif

:lol: :nods:  :tickedoff:

I was smashed, can't even remember saying it man!

I do actually have a job at the moment!

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone? I'm probably gonna end up buying them in the next few weeks so i'm gonna have to make some last ditch attempts to get some standing tickets for a fair price or i'm gonna have to decide whether to buy seating tickets which won't be anywhere near as good or buy standing tickets for over double the face value price.