Carling Cup 3rd Round - Peterborough (a)

JH

12:15pm on Sky Sports News.

The draw numbers in full are as follows: -

1. Arsenal

2. Aston Villa

3. Barnsley

4. Birmingham City

5. Blackburn Rovers

6. Blackpool

7. Bolton Wanderers

8. Burnley

9. Cardiff City

10. Carlisle United

11. Chelsea

12. Everton

13. Fulham

14. Hull City

15. Leeds United

16. Liverpool

17. Manchester City

18. Manchester United

19. Newcastle United

20. Nottingham Forest

21. Peterborough United

22. Port Vale

23. Portsmouth

24. Preston North End

25. Queens Park Rangers

26. Scunthorpe United

27. Stoke City

28. Sunderland

29. Tottenham Hotspur

30. West Bromwich Albion

31. West Ham United

32. Wolverhampton Wanderers

Ties to be played week commencing 21st September 2009

Do you want an easy draw? Or a big game to prove you're capable of competing?

Or Sunderland?

I'd like an easy draw, because I know we'd struggle against a Premier League side.

In our current state we'd be lucky to beat any of the promoted sides.

What about you? Another season for the youngsters?

I hope we get an easy draw to start with, so Arsene Wenger can really see what this breed of youngsters is capable of before throwing them into West Broms/Sheff Uniteds etc like we have had last season. There doesn't seem to be many poor teams in it this year though!

I hope we get an easy draw to start with, so Arsene Wenger can really see what this breed of youngsters is capable of before throwing them into West Broms/Sheff Uniteds etc like we have had last season. There doesn't seem to be many poor teams in it this year though!

Who cares what you and Arsenal hope for. I hope you get Chelsea away tbh.

I want Sunderland at home, and prove to those w**** that although they're in the Premiership we're better.

I want Sunderland at home, and prove to those w**** that although they're in the Premiership we're better.

Or Sunderland?

I'd like an easy draw, because I know we'd struggle against a Premier League side.

There isn't any easy games in my opinion.  Premiership has the squad depth and quality to beat us, the lower leagues have squad depth generally and ambition to beat us.  I can see us getting Leeds and getting knocked out - then all our fans start whinging and the season falls apart.

Or Sunderland?

:lol:

Ignore him. Some people just refuse to admit that football exists outside of St James Park.

Guest helios_centric

I don't want to draw the mackems, because let's face it, we would struggle against them.

I don't mind who we get really, but an easy home draw might help some of the younger lads gain some confidence and experience.

Is it drawn by hands into a bag or bowl? If so then they've probably got the Newcastle and mackems balls chilling nicely in the freezer as we speak to give them a meaty TV-friendly fixture.

Or Sunderland?

I want Man U away. This is no time to be in Cup competitions, we saw on Wedneday why staying in this could mean we don't get promoted. And now is no time to be playing Sunderland....

Or Sunderland?

:lol:

Ignore him. Some people just refuse to admit that football exists outside of St James Park.

:lol: eh? :lol:

I like FabregAsh, Martin Jol i despise though...:lol:

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

I'd like Hull.

So their reserves can dump us out again? or maybe our reserves can pay them back?