29 of 36 Nigeria 'U17s' fail FIFA age test

Interpolic

The story is bulls*** btw. First off the source is Kenya Football. Kenya's best player plays in Qatar. What the f*** do they know about football? F*** Kenya. The only part that is true is that the authorites are scrambling to put together a fully legitimate u-17 team, so that Nigeria are not embarrassed at the WYC. (we are hosting) Frankly, I am quite happy that we are exposing the cheaters and moving on. Age cheating is one of those ugly things, like 419 scam, that started under military government  and has managed to seep into culture. It only costs us. I don't rememeber ever denying age cheating. I'm not bling ffs :lol:. I will happily inform you that Taribo West was an age cheat and that Julius Aghahowa had several children and was a police corporal when he was "17". I just resent the idea that all Nigerians are age cheats or scammers. Both these things have increased greatly in the last two decades and are no longer systematic in my country.

http://orgtfo.com/simon_adebisi.jpg

cutler_bears_e80a.jpg

Babatunde IS Nigeria.

:lol: damn right

I'm pretty sure he could've found a worse person to compare you to like :lol:

Even if Mr.Cutler does look like a stupid fat bastard.

As well as a career loser and miserable little emo to boot...

Well played, Baba. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he could've found a worse person to compare you to like :lol:

Even if Mr.Cutler does look like a stupid fat b******.

As well as a career loser and miserable little emo to boot...

Well played, Baba. :lol:

You injured my soul by comparing me to a man rapist. I wanted to injure your soul by showing you the very face of the man that betrayed you as a fan of Bronco.

Oba ... 24. I think not.

This kind of s*** irks me. There has been no evidence or intimation from anywhere that Oba has age cheated. In fact, my sources point to the contrary. The only thing that's started this is a mistake by the NFF. The same organization that thought someone named John Michael Obi had a surname of Mikel. Also, anyone talking nonsense about Kanu can talk to my right fist tbh. Best player in the history of football.

Baba, so how many years did Taribo West knock off his age?? I still remember the back page of the Chronicle that time when we were close to signing him. I'm sure they mocked him up with black & white dreadlocks aswell! :lol:

All I will say is that Taribo started playing professional football at the age of 11 or something daft like that :lol: According to his official age. That was definitely a different era though.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

This kind of s*** irks me. There has been no evidence or intimation from anywhere that Oba has age cheated.

What about the fact that he's older than he says he is?

This kind of s*** irks me. There has been no evidence or intimation from anywhere that Oba has age cheated.

What about the fact that he's older than he says he is?

Don't want to keep harping on it but if Kevin Nolan can be 26 years old, why not Oba 24? If nolan was black he'd look like Oba's dad. Or at least the bloke who drinks in the same pub.