God PC's are dumb.

Parky

Firstly the idiot thing takes about 4 min to boot, then it makes strange bleeps, then it tells me the firewall is down.....Then when the security suite loads, the firewall warning signal goes away. Sometimes when I copy things to D: it tries to tell me D: doesn't exist and then when I drag and drop manually copy it does it like there is no problem. And how many XP downloads a week does a man have to accept before throwing the box of junk out the window!! blueupset.gif

Firstly the idiot thing takes about 4 min to boot, then it makes strange bleeps, then it tells me the firewall is down.....Then when the security suite loads, the firewall warning signal goes away. Sometimes when I copy things to D: it tries to tell me D: doesn't exist and then when I drag and drop manually copy it does it like there is no problem. And how many XP downloads a week does a man have to accept before throwing the box of junk out the window!! blueupset.gif

I'm sure I read somewhere that computers are only as dumb as the person that uses them  whistling.gif

Clearly got a crap PC.

Guest Prof.Falken

Don't download spyware ridden crap, and you won't have that problem. Or use Norton either. But then, you own a Mac, so common sense is out the window anyway.

Mac's are light years ahead. FACT. blueyes.gif

We've done this to death, and neither side "won".  The fact is they're as good as each other.  Macs are good, but PCs tend to be as good as the person using it... that's why you think they're shite... ;)

Guest Skjære

Sounds like a PICNIC problem.

Problem In Chair Not In Computer   rtfm.gif

Either that or you have just uncovered the secret surveillance devices an undercover MI5/CIA agent installed in PC World to monitor your subversive activities.  bluebigeek.gif

Mac's are light years ahead. FACT. blueyes.gif

We've done this to death, and neither side "won".  The fact is they're as good as each other.  Macs are good, but PCs tend to be as good as the person using it... that's why you think they're shite... ;)

If computers were Chelsea managers, PCs would be tinkerman Claudio Ranieri and macs would be the ruthlessly efficient José Mourinho.

tongue.gif