What are you watching right now?

11.22.63, just getting started seems good so far.

Guessing it doesn't have its own thread, anyone else watching?

It's one of several shows that I've got all the episodes recorded but just haven't made a start watching it yet. Heard it's canny like.

Saw a few ads for Broad City, looks like they would annoy the fuck out of me after 5 minutes.

:lol: Broad City is quality, imo.

:thup:

started 11.22.63 last night, was pretty underwhelmed with the first ep but assume it gets much better given the way people on here raved about it

certainly has that latter day steven king stink all over it

All depends what type of shows you like tbh. It's a slow burner throughout, but has some amazing scenes. The dinner table scene in one of the later episodes... :sweetjesus:

Saw a few ads for Broad City, looks like they would annoy the fuck out of me after 5 minutes.

[emoji38] Broad City is quality, imo.

:thup:

started 11.22.63 last night, was pretty underwhelmed with the first ep but assume it gets much better given the way people on here raved about it

certainly has that latter day steven king stink all over it

All depends what type of shows you like tbh. It's a slow burner throughout, but has some amazing scenes. The dinner table scene in one of the later episodes... :sweetjesus:

I'm sticking with it, and it was OK, just that King stink like Under the Dome

Guest chopey

It's one of several shows that I've got all the episodes recorded but just haven't made a start watching it yet. Heard it's canny like.

Painfully slow so far, could and should have been much better.

8 out of 10 cats does countdown......Rachel Riley's dress  :fwap:

No idea where the stunning maths nerds were when I was at school

Rachel was born in the same town as me but there were no girls like her at my school, jeez if only. It was all big hair and shoulder pads, and that was just the boys.

Painfully slow so far, could and should have been much better.

best thing about this so far is the depiction of oswald, it's fucking brilliant

Guest chopey

There are things I love about the show like the past trying to protect itself and your right about Oswald but there is just too much of the story dedicted to his relationship with that lass.

Harlan Coben's The Five. I'm only on the second episode, enjoying it but my word there's a lot going on.

You still watching this, Jill?

Apparently we watched the third episode but we were drunk and can't remember it. :lol: Will be going back to it though, definitely.

We just finished it tonight. Stick with it, and don't worry when it gets too ridiculous, they really nailed the last couple of episodes.

Finished it last night. We'd spent the whole series picking it apart and pointing out bits that were stupid or ridiculous, then silence just descended for the last episode. :lol: Very good in the end, though it really was daft at times.

Finished the second season of Deadwood.  Unbelievably good show.  All downhill from here, apparently? 

Two episodes into season 3 of Penny Dreadful.  Not really doing it for me so far.  But I liked the first two seasons, so I'll stick with it.

Season 3 of Deadwood is fantastic man.

watched Marcella and undercover and thought they were really good till the incredibly shit endings in both

I'm fairly easy to please but I thought Undercover was absolutely dire. Worst prime time drama on British TV I've seen in ages.