What are you watching right now?

Daredevil season 2.  Brilliant so far, it's got a really similar feel to Nolan's Batman films.  It's weird how good the Netflix Marvel shows are compared to the run of the mill movie sequels they churn out.

Concur. :thup:

Second series' of Bloodline and Scream both recently added to Netflix.  Look forward to watching both.

Scream? As in the films?

Aye, the first series was pretty cool.

:thup:

Excited to see how they follow it up. Not that many left to off :lol:

Second series' of Bloodline and Scream both recently added to Netflix.  Look forward to watching both.

Scream? As in the films?

Excited to see how they follow it up. Not that many left to off [emoji38]

First series was surprisingly ok, went in with absolute rock bottom expectations.

Scream? As in the films?

Excited to see how they follow it up. Not that many left to off [emoji38]

First series was surprisingly ok, went in with absolute rock bottom expectations.

Will look it up

Penny Dreadful is quality.

Best thing on TV at the moment :thup:

Watched the end of 11.22.63 this morning and all in all pretty meh.....

Felt the same way. It's alright but I can't really see where some of the ridiculous praise is coming from.

Watched the end of 11.22.63 this morning and all in all pretty meh.....

Felt the same way. It's alright but I can't really see where some of the ridiculous praise is coming from.

same about 11.22.63, had some good moments but overall it was a bit shite

ending was the best tbh

I thought I was going to get fed up with the flashback episode.  I don't usually like that sort of shit and Penny Dreadful is usually good for one a season, at least.  But it actually ended up working really well and it was great acting from both.  Need to catch up on last night's.

I thought I was going to get fed up with the flashback episode.  I don't usually like that sort of s*** and Penny Dreadful is usually good for one a season, at least.  But it actually ended up working really well and it was great acting from both.  Need to catch up on last night's.

I still need to catch too. This series has been excellent so far though. Brilliant shown.

My lass enjoys watching Criminal Minds but the amount of bullshit envolving Garcia's skills is laughable.

She's able to find, hack, extract and correlate tons of private information, sometimes in one second, while flirting with the colleagues and making smartass jokes at the same time.

The rest of the characters are also really bland and annoying.

Yesterday I watched:

New episode of Scream - canny, total trash TV but I like it

First episode of Siblings - absolutely dreadful, what's the deal with making shows where all of the characters are shitheads?

To Be Continued - some weird Korean show on Netflix, pretty awful but in an amusing way

Casualty this morning. All the characters have become parodies of themselves.

I started watching Love Island with my gf as she knows one of the lasses on there. I am ashamed to admit that I'm enjoying the series.  :embarrassed:

:lol: The last series was outstanding television. Reality shite at its best. Have only saw the first couple of this series, some rakers on it though.

Watching Billions again, gave it a second chance. It's definitely getting better.

Finished this last night. Thought it was class tbh.

Starting second season of bloodline, always good to have coach Taylor back on the screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods, change his name to Dr Love. :lol:

:lol:

I started watching Love Island with my gf as she knows one of the lasses on there. I am ashamed to admit that I'm enjoying the series.  :embarrassed:

:lol: The last series was outstanding television. Reality shite at its best. Have only saw the first couple of this series, some rakers on it though.

It's amazing. I've got proper hooked on all the love triangles and rhombuses developing :lol:

Yeah the lasses are beautiful for the most part, not my type at all but very easy on the eyes :thup: