What are you watching right now?

I have been watching 'The Disappearance' (Disparue) on BBC4 which is a French crime/mystery show which is set in the same way and mood as The Killing, The Bridge etc except its based in Lyon. Only 4 episodes out of 8 are on iplayer so far but would recommend it as its been great. The French know how to do moody dramas

I have been watching 'The Disappearance' (Disparue) on BBC4 which is a French crime/mystery show which is set in the same way and mood as The Killing, The Bridge etc except its based in Lyon. Only 4 episodes out of 8 are on iplayer so far but would recommend it as its been great. The French know how to do moody dramas

I'll give it a go.

The French know how to do moody dramas

That Netflix exclusive Marseille was an utter abomination. A shame because the setting and premise had great potential. Plus Depardieu leads the cast.

It was widely and rightly ridiculed in France, to be honest it was so bad and shallow that I found it fascinating

... anyway Disappearance seems cool :thup:

I'll give it a go.

Fantastique :thup:

Watching Billions again, gave it a second chance. It's definitely getting better.

Finished this last night. Thought it was class tbh.

Starting second season of bloodline, always good to have coach Taylor back on the screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished the first season. That was quality.

Watching Billions again, gave it a second chance. It's definitely getting better.

Finished this last night. Thought it was class tbh.

Starting second season of bloodline, always good to have coach Taylor back on the screen.

Just finished the first season. That was quality.

Second season has went up another level imo. Up to ep 5 and it's been brilliant.

Veep is a strong show. Some episodes come off a bit weak but in general I'm laughing my ass off at most of them.

Gary is a scene stealer each and every time.

Jonah is fucking brilliant. :lol:

I finished 11.22.63 the other night. I thought it was decent, but could easily pick holes in it if I thought about it enough.

It's time travel, of course you could :lol:

Really enjoyed that everything would reset if you went back, though. Almost acceptable time travel logic.

I finished 11.22.63 the other night. I thought it was decent, but could easily pick holes in it if I thought about it enough.

Really enjoyed that everything would reset if you went back, though. Almost acceptable time travel logic.

The only acceptable time travel logic is that it has never happened, so it never will. I love the fantasy of it :blush:

The only acceptable time travel logic is that it has never happened, so it never will. I love the fantasy of it :blush:

Nah, you can include iit always happening. Meaning you always go back in time, you always do the thing you do, and history is never changed because it always happens.

Nah, you can include it always happening. Meaning you always go back in time, you always do the thing you do, and history is never changed because it always happens.

Oh. Yeah. That works. :thup:

Anybody watching bbc1 now? What a f***ing backwards country man

Aye, it's genuinely shocking. Absolutely terrifying that there can be so many blatant abuses of power by the police with so little punishment. Some of the footage they've shown is sickening.