What are you watching right now?

I finished 11.22.63 the other night. I thought it was decent, but could easily pick holes in it if I thought about it enough.

Just finished it. Two and a half weeks behind, Jebus. Quite a sweet ending, I shouldn't get emotional about made-up shit, but whey. Gimme 5 mins and I'll be on another rollercoaster. I am so malleable.

I finished 11.22.63 the other night. I thought it was decent, but could easily pick holes in it if I thought about it enough.

Just finished it. Two and a half weeks behind, Jebus. Quite a sweet ending, I shouldn't get emotional about made-up shit, but whey. Gimme 5 mins and I'll be on another rollercoaster. I am so malleable.

any talk of a sequel?  i thought it ended well, would hope not tbh

Nah, man, it's done. Wasn't as good as the book, but that's always the case. You and the family OK?

Nah, man, it's done. Wasn't as good as the book, but that's always the case. You and the family OK?

Aye cheers mate, don't alright. Adjusting. I'm working offshore at the moment so I'm sure everything is absolute gold :yao:

I recorded a couple of Parks and Rec eps and went to watch them yesterday. Nope, an hour of fucking darts instead. Fuck you, Dave. (The channel, not the bloke)

Well, nowadays, I thought, this is all online somewhere, I'll watch them like that. Yup, found a place that let me watch the first one for free as my introductory teaser, found a second place that let me watch the second one as my introductory teaser for free...until a minute from the end when it cut off and my craptop started shouting at me that it was Microsoft and hackers were stealing all my money so ring this number and they'll stop them. Well, I'm not an idiot, but I couldn't make it stop and had to restart and kill the tabs as they opened to restore normality, but if that happened to my missus, for example, she'd absolutely shit herself. I doubt she'd ring them, but she'd probably never use the computer again. I don't like bad people.

Fucking Dave. (The channel, not the bloke) I paid for those and got that fuck on instead. As you were :lol: Had to get it off my chest.

Gomorrah series 2 finale - I tell you fucking what how this tv show doesn't get more press/credit i do not know, it's about basically an Italian mafia family and all the trimmings.

It's subtitled so may put alot off, but seriously to me this is better than the sopranos.. its outstanding. Think of the wire meets the sopranos ×5, its based on actual real people too.

Check out imdb trust me if you like the wire/sopranos and can deal with subtitles watch it it wont disappoint.

High praise i know but fuck it im a fan boy.

Gomorrah series 2 finale - I tell you fucking what how this tv show doesn't get more press/credit i do not know, it's about basically an Italian mafia family and all the trimmings.

It's subtitled so may put alot off, but seriously to me this is better than the sopranos.. its outstanding. Think of the wire meets the sopranos ×5, its based on actual real people too.

Check out imdb trust me if you like the wire/sopranos and can deal with subtitles watch it it wont disappoint.

High praise i know but fuck it im a fan boy.

Season 1 was exceptional. Haven't had a chance to watch 2 yet, just as good?