What are you watching right now?

Gomorrah series 2 finale - I tell you f***ing what how this tv show doesn't get more press/credit i do not know, it's about basically an Italian mafia family and all the trimmings.

It's subtitled so may put alot off, but seriously to me this is better than the sopranos.. its outstanding. Think of the wire meets the sopranos ×5, its based on actual real people too.

Check out imdb trust me if you like the wire/sopranos and can deal with subtitles watch it it wont disappoint.

High praise i know but f*** it im a fan boy.

Season 1 was exceptional. Haven't had a chance to watch 2 yet, just as good?

Yeah,  on a par at least if not better..  More brutal than the first but more main/sub plot lines to follow. Same gritty feel about the way its shot. Soundtrack is superb,  honestly  its one of those shows you count down the days to the next series (3&4 have already been commissioned, seems to be sky atlantics/italia cash cow)

Finished watching Penny Dreadful.  Bit of a shame that they rushed the end and it was ridiculously unbelievable, even by a show of that genre's standards.  But I've really enjoyed it. 

It can be a bit slow paced and overly dramatic at times.  But it's had me hooked from early on.  The cast were brilliant.  Even Josh Hartnett played his role well.  Was feeling a bit tired and depressed last night after getting back from holiday.  It didn't do anything to lift my spirits.  Wouldn't really call it a happy ending!

Aw this linked to another video, Linmy's really watchable like this.

I fucking love Limmy in any context whatsoever.

Showed my girlfriend the Falconhoof one with "kill jester" the other day and she didn't stop laughing for about half an hour :lol: