What are you watching right now?

Wait, Marco Polo is good?

Watched the first episode, thought it was shite. Never continued, assumed it was all shite. :lol:

:lol: Good? I dunno about good. The guy playing The Khan was killing it, iirc. The guy playing Marco Polo was doing full eps with the script in his hands.

* I watched maybe four episodes before I stopped.

Watched the first episode, thought it was shite. Never continued, assumed it was all shite. :lol:

:lol: Good? I dunno about good. The guy playing The Khan was killing it, iirc. The guy playing Marco Polo was doing full eps with the script in his hands.

* I watched maybe four episodes before I stopped.

Can't argue with this. :lol:

But just watch it and stop pretending you've got anything better to do.

I mean, it's not one of the greatest things ever scripted. I'd have it in the same vein as other period pieces like 'The Tudors' or 'The Borgias'. Decent enough plotline, action, intrigue, etc. The dude who plays the title character is pretty fucking bad, but Kublai is a boss and Hundred Eyes is reason enough to watch that shit.

Can anyone recommend a decent box set (I have both Sky and Netflix) for someone (me...) who liked - amongst other things - Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Luther, The Killing, Sons of Anarchy, Ray Donovan.

Thanks in advance :)

Line of Duty. The first two series are on Netflix and it's absolutely outstanding (third aired on BBC not long ago but it'll turn up at some point.)

Happy Valley's absolutely fantastic too (also on Netflix), the first series in particular.

Both British so neither a massive long commitment either.

Line of Duty. The first two series are on Netflix and it's absolutely outstanding (third aired on BBC not long ago but it'll turn up at some point.)

Happy Valley's absolutely fantastic too (also on Netflix), the first series in particular.

Both British so neither a massive long commitment either.

Thanks fella :thup:

I have watched both series of Happy Valley, absolutely brilliant TV. Will check out Line of Duty, thanks!

Yeah I think I got through about 8 episodes of 24 before I decided I couldn't possibly commit to the other 200...

Started watching lucifer but bored already after a couple of eps.

Going to start Walking Dead instead I think...anyone watched them all so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know anyone who still watches it with any enthusiasm. I gave up a few seasons in.

Excellent concept but once things settle down it's just fairly shite for the most part, unfortunately.

I don't know anyone who still watches it with any enthusiasm. I gave up a few seasons in.

Excellent concept but once things settle down it's just fairly s**** for the most part, unfortunately.

Hmmmmm. Might give it a whirl and see how far I get with it. Least my expectations have now been lowered :lol:

Excellent concept but once things settle down it's just fairly s**** for the most part, unfortunately.

Hmmmmm. Might give it a whirl and see how far I get with it. Least my expectations have now been lowered :lol:

The first season is great.  I think the second and third were hit and miss, if memory serves. 

Then it is just the odd good episode here and there, for the next however many seasons. 

I'll probably still watch it like a chump until season 14 :lol: