What are you watching right now?

Just finished Airplane on Film 4 dear God they don't make them like that anymore. The hit rate for a comedy is terrifying, just balls to the wall brilliance.

Watched it too. Absolutely superb and agree, nothing comes close these days for that kind of humour.

The new Netflix series 'Stranger Things' seems great so far.

Read a brilliant review on it, sounds the real deal. Currently catching up on walking dead but think I'll start Stranger Things afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed the BBC 2 drama last night 'The rack pack'.

Telling of Higgins and Davis' rivalry in early 80s, the rise of Hearns Matchplay snooker stable and a warts and all look at the destructive genius that was Higgins.

Funny at times but very bittersweet.

Started watching Homeland again, had seen the first two seasons before and judged it awful.  Still is, hilarious levels of propaganda, but it could have been brilliant.  Wish it had been a normal cop show or something, Danes is terrific as a mental case. 

Started watching Homeland again, had seen the first two seasons before and judged it awful.  Still is, hilarious levels of propaganda, but it could have been brilliant.  Wish it had been a normal cop show or something, Danes is terrific as a mental case.

Danes really is terrific playing that role like

This thing about London 2012 is great.

:thup: I'm the most cynical c*** going but that was probably the best thing I've ever watched I reckon. So good.

Everyone was worried that it would be s*** and we would be s*** Olympic hosts as well, we f***ing p*ssed it. If only they would give us a football world cup sometime soon.

Everyone was worried that it would be s*** and we would be s*** Olympic hosts as well, we f***ing p*ssed it. If only they would give us a football world cup sometime soon.

Only way you'd qualify. :bigi: