What are you watching right now?

Line of Fucking Duty.

H theory:

It's the lawyer that Hastings has been bonking.  He pointed out his wife was attacked when he was with her, the whole reason was to get him out of the way.

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if that doesn't turn out to be the case. Thankfully we got the series' shocking moment tonight.

Line of Fucking Duty.

H theory:

It's the lawyer that Hastings has been bonking.  He pointed out his wife was attacked when he was with her, the whole reason was to get him out of the way.

Thought that for a while. The inclusion is pointless otherwise.

The Thing

'I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH'  :lol:

Still brilliant 37 years later.

one of the great horror films of all time. John Carpenter at his best. Also taught me my most important lesson in life. If you see Norwegians in a helicopter trying to shoot a dog, then don't fucking interfere.

Avicii documentary on bbc three, really good and poignant

Couldn't remember how he died so checked up and it was with a broken wine bottle ffs  :(

Watched this last night, he didn't half put the graft in but you could see it was killing him. Sad state all around and he clearly needed people around him who actually cared for him.

Line of Fucking Duty.

H theory:

I’m not sure how that works

had another look at killing eve after bailing in the first ep when everyone went mental over it, first instincts correct i think seems wildly overrated

I really enjoyed it looking forward to second series.