What are you watching right now?

Watching a Star Trek film. Decent but Simon Pegg's Scottish accent is a disgrace.

:lol: Yeah, it's not the best, but it's tolerable. Which movie? The third reboot one is mint.

Yeah the third is underrated. First is superb, 2 is a mess.

Watching a Star Trek film. Decent but Simon Pegg's Scottish accent is a disgrace.

:lol: Yeah, it's not the best, but it's tolerable. Which movie? The third reboot one is mint.

Yeah the third is underrated. First is superb, 2 is a mess.

3rd one should never have got past the opening scene, disgusting.

Line of f***ing Duty.

H theory:

It's the lawyer that Hastings has been bonking.  He pointed out his wife was attacked when he was with her, the whole reason was to get him out of the way.

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if that doesn't turn out to be the case. Thankfully we got the series' shocking moment tonight.

I don't think Hastings is bent but did you notice that when he took over the text-to-speech conversation posing as H he misspelt definitely as 'definately'? In a previous conversation the real H also made the same misspelling. The only two people to see that though were Stephen Graham (now obviously deed) and the mixed race lass, so its only use is if the mixed race lass co-operates with AC12, which has looked fairly likely at times throughout tbh. I know it's insignificant and only pedantic arseholes like myself would have noticed but I can't help feeling that it was included delibrately, like. I really hope Hastings isn't bent mind.

BENT COPPERS!

It was definitely deliberate. Obvious, even. :lol:

The first occasion of the misspelling was recapped in blinking lights during the 'previously on' segment.

Ahh was it?! :lol: Aye, sounds like it'll definitely be part of the plot then.

killing eve was ok (quite good actually) apart from the very end, thought that was shite

Aye. That's what I meant about the premise being shite (or whatever I said). Second series stars where it ende, though, and benefits from it. Like [ I think] I said, the first season got me hooked by focussing on the development of the characters and relationships, Second series skips all that, but doesn't really lose anything for it.

Funniest show on TV back next week, Taskmaster.

Pretty poor lineup this season.  Simon from the Inbetweeners and some guy off The Chase.

He's actually surprisingly funny. Seen him in a comedy club a few months back, was hilarious.

Funniest show on TV back next week, Taskmaster.

Pretty poor lineup this season.  Simon from the Inbetweeners and some guy off The Chase.

He's actually surprisingly funny. Seen him in a comedy club a few months back, was hilarious.

I assume it's the sinnerman. He could be good on it, I've seen him once as a stand-up, and didn't like his act. But on the chase he comes across as naturally humorous, and I like him. Think he could be a bright light in a dull crowd.

Anyone watched that show Riviera that SKY are always advertising the fuck out of?

It looks like the absolute worst show ever from the ads, can’t imagine anyone seeing the ads and not immediately vowing to themselves that they’ll never watch it :lol:

Anyone watched that show Riviera that SKY are always advertising the fuck out of?

It looks like the absolute worst show ever from the ads, can’t imagine anyone seeing the ads and not immediately vowing to themselves that they’ll never watch it :lol:

First season was watchable trash, not really sure how they do a second series though as it was quite nicely wrapped up

Anyone know any decent streaming website where I can watch shows from the US that haven’t aired in the UK?

Season 6 of the blacklist has pretty much finished in the USA.

Used to be easy to find places to stream stuff, now everywhere is just links that lead nowhere.