Mackem On OTB Reckons Cathcart Is Coming To Toon.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Roger Kint

How much does experience matter anyways? Look at Coloccini, he's played for Milan, Atletico, Villareal, Deportivo, and he's still dogshit.

Very good point. A young improving kid(well 20) who is rated enough by Fergie to by on the bench for Champions League games, FA Cup Semi Finals etc is hardly a massive issue.

Pleasently suprised by Fergie, didn't think he'd loan us anything after the way Rossi got used here by Roeder.

Don't think there's much danger of anyone he sends us not getting much pitch time given our current squad tbh.

Made 31 appearances for a team that finished 21st. Obviously it's impossible to judge him on his teams position without seeing him play like Bassong, it is encouraging to see he's played so many games for a team at this level at a young age.

Cheers.

Guest Stephen927

Made 31 appearances for a team that finished 21st. Obviously it's impossible to judge him on his teams position without seeing him play like Bassong, it is encouraging to see he's played so many games for a team at this level at a young age.

Cheers.

Any time.

Pleasently suprised by Fergie, didn't think he'd loan us anything after the way Rossi got used here by Roeder.

Don't think there's much danger of anyone he sends us not getting much pitch time given our current squad tbh.

Fergie also knows better than to think "Well, Rossi wasn't used so fuck them" as he probably realises that was Roeder being inept. The fact Simpson has played every single game since he got here will also be a factor I'd assume.

This was a retarded opinion in the first place.

One of our managers, years ago, under a previous owner, chose not to play a loan signing too often. OH MY GOD, the heartless bastard.

Whether it was the right decision or not, it was Roeder's choice to play Rossi, and he generally chose not to. So yeah, it didn't work out great for Man Utd, but there are never any assurances. Fergie isn't retarded, he knows this, so quite why people around here see it as some massive travesty of justice is beyond me.

Rossi did little to merit a place in the team when here anyway.

If I remember rightly, Roeder actually started Duff up front one game and still left Rossi on the bench.

Think that might have been the loss at home to Sheff U, I was there for that one, miserable game. Rossi was wank for us though, I can only remember one league cup goal and very little by way of performance.

Guest Stephen927

Was decent against Pompey in the cup on that rainy night.

I've never been wetter than on that night. IIRC Lua-Lua was clean through for them and the ball stopped in a puddle. Brilliant.

Just had a quick look on NUFC.com for it, and the referee for that game?

Andre Marriner. :lol:

One of our managers, years ago, under a previous owner, chose not to play a loan signing too often. OH MY GOD, the heartless b******.

Whether it was the right decision or not, it was Roeder's choice to play Rossi, and he generally chose not to. So yeah, it didn't work out great for Man Utd, but there are never any assurances. Fergie isn't retarded, he knows this, so quite why people around here see it as some massive travesty of justice is beyond me.

Bollocks, Fergie carrys more grudges than the Krays.

One of our managers, years ago, under a previous owner, chose not to play a loan signing too often. OH MY GOD, the heartless b******.

Bollocks, Fergie carrys more grudges than the Krays.

Know him well, do you?

Guest Roger Kint

Well if he plays tonight we can be sure that he didnt fail a medical........or rather more likely never actually had one.

Unless theres an injury which makes you fail a medical then play little over 4 days later?

Well if he plays tonight we can be sure that he didnt fail a medical........or rather more likely never actually had one.

Unless theres an injury which makes you fail a medical then play little over 4 days later?

It was something to do with him recently having knee surgery a few months ago i think.

Guest Roger Kint

It was something to do with him recently having knee surgery a few months ago i think.

That was in April 2007

?

Do you think Ledley King would pass a medical

Loads of Man United players get those injuries, usually the medical is before an international match and then they're fighting fit for the league game the next week.

I think it's called "Fergietightarse-itis".

Guest Roger Kint

Do you think Ledley King would pass a medical?

What a rediculous statement(and attempt at quoting)

Ledley King CANT manage 2 games a week for gods sake its a totally different situation to this. :idiot2: