Cardiff City vs Newcastle United 13/9/09 Pre Match Thread - 2:05 KO, live on Sky

LiquidAK

fuck that, this is serious. Delete this and let the lucky guy start another one.

I concur. Why fuck around?

The damage is done. The football gods know that the thread's been started. Deleting it now would just anger them further.

fuck that, this is serious. Delete this and let the lucky guy start another one.

The damage is done. The football gods know that the thread's been started. Deleting it now would just anger them further.

SHIT.

I'm going to be lynched.

Christ. This is why we should have clearly stated procedures.

Good team, Chopra is pretty clinical, so far the teams we have played have created but not had the ability to finish the chances  :undecided:

Aye, we still need to tighten up significantly if we're to keep this run going. Chopra is almost certain to score.

ruining this league letting no one else be on tv

We'll gladly let you guys have your league back as soon as possible by going right back up. Sorry about that.

It just annoys me that our first game on TV is a home game (and the only game on TV scheduled for us, I think), whereas you lot seem to have every home and away on TV atm.

ESPN360. I love you.

This one is live on 360. So far so good, nearly all of our league matches have been on it this season.

This is brilliant.

It really is.  At this rate we'll have far more matches on television than we did in the last two years combined.