Cardiff City vs Newcastle United 13/9/09 Pre Match Thread - 2:05 KO, live on Sky

LiquidAK

ruining this league letting no one else be on tv

We'll gladly let you guys have your league back as soon as possible by going right back up. Sorry about that.

It just annoys me that our first game on TV is a home game (and the only game on TV scheduled for us, I think), whereas you lot seem to have every home and away on TV atm.

I guess there's good reasons for it, though, tbf. Most supporters would probably like to see their match against us, I'd guess.

If we win this one i think i might just put me feet up for the rest of the season and let us canter towards the finish line. :smug:

In all seriousness; this is the first big test. We've proved we can win away from home on tricky patches - but Cardiff is a biggie.

We'll gladly let you guys have your league back as soon as possible by going right back up. Sorry about that.

It just annoys me that our first game on TV is a home game (and the only game on TV scheduled for us, I think), whereas you lot seem to have every home and away on TV atm.

I guess there's good reasons for it, though, tbf. Most supporters would probably like to see their match against us, I'd guess.

Gay reasons for it tbh. I'd rather have us on TV at Sheff Weds away, than at home.

Feels like we have been on TV every weekend since the start of 2009

If we win this one i think i might just put me feet up for the rest of the season and let us canter towards the finish line. :smug:

In all seriousness; this is the first big test. We've proved we can win away from home on tricky patches - but Cardiff is a biggie.

We keep saying this every week :lol: How many tests will we brush aside before we concede we're good enough?

You won't be moaning when NUFC - Watford ends up on tv.

Ultimately I guess we're the big dog as far as viewing figures go, so I wouldn't expect much to change. We're Man Utd.

Good team, Chopra is pretty clinical, so far the teams we have played have created but not had the ability to finish the chances  :undecided:

Luckily our 5'9 midget centre half, Danny Simpson is just the man to keep the nippy striker in check ;)

Remember we lost 8 games when we last went up, 9 draws as well. We could easily do better than that this season based on what we have seen so far. There will also be more spells of us winning every game this season. We are definitely going to be in the top 6 imo.

Lets face it, if we listed our fifteen best players, chose one of those players from that list at random, then offerred that player to another team in that league, they'd bite our hand off.

Maybe a slight exaggeration there, but I really couldn't see any of our players joining another team and making it worse.

Guest neesy111

Remember we lost 8 games when we last went up, 9 draws as well. We could easily do better than that this season based on what we have seen so far. There will also be more spells of us winning every game this season. We are definitely going to be in the top 6 imo.

:nope: :nope: :nope:

that season we we're superb

Oh aye, I pop downstairs to watch TV and all of a sudden the pre-match thread wolves are at the door!

I'm glad for the international break, it means we'll have some players rested and injured ones coming back hopefully.

We are the big draw! Any TV company with any common sense will continue to put us on every other week! Hopefully we continue to make our chances count!

Cardiff are going to be a tough test with the obvious threat coming from Chopra, but depending on tomorrows hopeful flutter in the transfer/loan market and with 13 days until our next match and a chance for the new (yes I know) lads to settle in, we can really cement ourselves at the top of the league and start moving away from the other pace setters!

I reserve judgement on the score and team until 5pm tomorrow!

:nope: :nope: :nope:

that season we we're superb

There is no reason why we can't do as well this season, we have got 13 out of 15 points so far, im optimistic :smug:

Guest Heneage

Ultimately I guess we're the big dog as far as viewing figures go, so I wouldn't expect much to change. We're Man Utd.

This.

We have the most interest more so because we haven't lost yet.

Guest optimistic nit

its hardly our fault though really. we are the "biggest" (using that term for wanting of a better one) team in the league, so its natural, just like how manu seem to be on every fucking week in the PL.

It'll be like your only game that doesn't get on TV.