Cardiff City vs Newcastle United 13/9/09 Pre Match Thread - 2:05 KO, live on Sky

LiquidAK

0-0

Nailed on.

I'd take that.

Nah, we'll shit 'em. Hope Shola's back in time to show the mackem bastard why he was always down the pecking order.

Have you not seem the other thread? Out for a month or more.

0-0

Nailed on.

I'd take that.

Nah, we'll shit 'em. Hope Shola's back in time to show the mackem bastard why he was always down the pecking order.

Have you not seem the other thread? Out for a month or more.

Ah right, is that confirmed? Ball sacks. Nile will do it instead.

From what I hope we have available come that day:

Harper

Simpson  Colocinni   S  Taylor    Enrique

Guthrie     Smith       Barton    Lovenkrands

Nolan    Ranger        

Subs:  Krul, Kadar, R Taylor, Carroll, Geremi, LuaLua, Vuckic

I'm sick of hearing "tough game this one, hardest test yet blah blah FUCKING blah..." this league is full of peasants and we are fucking royalty. We'll rape them to shit.

Every team in this league, with the exception of WBA and Boro, is essentially nine cloggers and two flair players. And the flair players are often fairly shit.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm sick of hearing "tough game this one, hardest test yet blah blah f***ing blah..." this league is full of peasants and we are f***ing royalty. We'll rape them to s***.

Yes and no. They're peasants, but we're in this league for a reason; because we are too.

Going to be tought this one - Cardiff play some canny football, they were mint at home against Bristol City

I would settle for a draw

You have forgotten one thing, Bristol are shit.

Guest Heneage

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs180.snc1/6774_154424881350_579191350_3986679_36283_n.jpg

That lad is actually one of the best non pro goalies I've ever seen.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs180.snc1/6774_154424881350_579191350_3986679_36283_n.jpg

That lad is actually one of the best non pro goalies I've ever seen.

Haha thats my mates head just behind your mate, he sent me a message before saying he's in VIP in tiger and most the team are out. That must be where the photo is from then ? Harper loves a tiger seshion like.