The NUFC transfer deadline day thread - Summer 2009

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colo out, one or two in.

I will bet you £100 that Colo will still be here after the window closes.

... although the second I typed that I felt a lot less sure :lol:

Obviously I know why he wasn't involved tonight, but I wouldn't put it beyond Ashley to think we're sorted with Danny Simpson and try to offload Coloccini at the last minute tbh.

0 out, 1 new signing, 2 loans.

I can't see anyone else going (Colo away with Argentina, Jonas and Carroll injured and Taylor staying) and can't see more than one permanent signing coming in. Might get a few loans.

+3

0 out, 1 new signing, 2 loans.

I can't see anyone else going (Colo away with Argentina, Jonas and Carroll injured and Taylor staying) and can't see more than one permanent signing coming in. Might get a few loans.

+3

I hope you're right.

Guest pont-toon

unfortunately i reckon the dafties will let 2 more leave and after a couple of "exclusives" from David Craig starting with the good old "and stay tuned because there could be some last minute deals at SJP - Newcastle United officials are working hard to make a breakthrough - more after the break" crack we'll end up with nowt coming in

-2 it is