Chelsea not banned from signing players for next 2 windows.

cp40

Guest Roger Kint

I am laughing my tits off BUT its fkn stupid aint it? I mean these French c***s cry like fk any time they lose a young talent, look at the s*** we had over Zoggy.

What a bunch of c***s for wanting fair money for players they've developed and English clubs have been able to pick up on the cheap due to differing youth contract law in this country.

Totally agree, Chelsea fan saying he is going to be immense and was tipped to break the fist team this season. They paid nowt for him though.

Just like the two Leeds kids, that kid from Roma and no doubt a few more.

Oh what a laugh when Drogba, Essien and Kalou go to African Nations Cup :mackems:

Quite harsh on the player to be banned for 6 months and fined €780,000. He wont be earning anywhere near that.

I imagine Chelsea would pay it for him tbf, maybe I'm being naive but I reckon most clubs would still look after their players in situations like this.

Quite harsh on the player to be banned for 6 months and fined €780,000. He wont be earning anywhere near that.

He broke a legally binding contract, if he didn't want to risk these kind of punishments he shouldn't have done that.

I hope Chelsea take FIFA on here, they will have a good case as EU law should back them up. Surely it's against the basic premise of free movement of people and trade.

No idea the ins and outs of this ruling but all I know is that both FIFA and UEFA are only too quick to penalise English clubs as they seem to see them as the devil. Those two institutions are far more damaging to the game than the EPL.

You just know that had this situation happend with a big Spanish or Italian club, they would not have received the same sanctions. Although it's amusing that it's happening to Chelsea, at the end of the day, it's just showing how the governing bodies, like to abuse their postion to promote their agendas.

Guest Roger Kint

I hope Chelsea take FIFA on here, they will have a good case as EU law should back them up. Surely it's against the basic premise of free movement of people and trade.

No idea the ins and outs of this ruling but all I know is that both FIFA and UEFA are only too quick to penalise English clubs as they seem to see them as the devil. Those two institutions are far more damaging to the game than the EPL.

You just know that had this situation happend with a big Spanish or Italian club, they would not have received the same sanctions. Although it's amusing that it's happening to Chelsea, at the end of the day, it's just showing how the governing bodies, like to abuse their postion to promote their agendas.

No its not. They can still sell players ;D

Apparently he was signed at 15 which is strictly illegal, throw the book at them :knuppel2:

So are Spurs next then? Mr fkntapup himself droopy chops Harry the cunt.

Why would they be? Anyone broken their contract to sign for them? This isn't a case of tapping up that Chelsea are being reported for. I'm surprised their lawyers let it happen.

Pure speculation and no substance.

Why would they be? Anyone broken their contract to sign for them? This isn't a case of tapping up that Chelsea are being reported for. I'm surprised their lawyers let it happen.

Was a joke, I know no one signrd for S[uds broke thier contract,, he does like to tapup/unsettle transfer targets though.

Was a joke, I know no one signrd for S[uds broke thier contract,, he does like to tapup/unsettle transfer targets though.

He's definitely a cuntnob, don't get me wrong.

All these so called experts and pundits on SSN are going on about tapping up and how it happens all the time so Chelsea are being made an example of for doing something loads of clubs do.  They're completely missing the point which is breach of contract, makes me want to throttle them :lol:

Guest Stephen927

They have a squad good enough squad to cover them until January 2011, not that it will be upheld.

Love your Sig ;D

If anything , no players coming in can make the squad tighter .

Ta :lol:

Also, didn't they get a suspended sentence for the Ashley Cole tapping up incident.

They have a squad good enough squad to cover them until January 2011, not that it will be upheld.

Love your Sig  ;D

If anything , no players coming in can make the squad tighter .

Or make the players decide they can do whatever they please because they can't be replaced.

They have one of best youth systems anyway, all of the below are out on loan & most of them are either youth/U21 internationals so some of them will be given a chance. What they will lack is if one of there main players leaves & they want to replace them with another superstar to keep with the Manchester's.

9  FW Franco Di Santo (On loan at Blackburn Rovers)

16  FW Scott Sinclair (On loan at Wigan Athletic)

42  DF Michael Mancienne (On loan at Wolverhampton Wanderers)

43  FW Miroslav Stoch (On loan at FC Twente)

DF Slobodan Rajković (On loan at FC Twente)  

DF Patrick van Aanholt (On loan at Coventry City)

DF Shaun Cummings (On loan at West Bromwich Albion)

DF Ryan Bertrand (On loan at Reading)

DF Jack Cork (On loan at Coventry City)

MF Lee Sawyer (On loan at Southend United)

MF Tom Taiwo (On loan at Carlisle United)

MF Jacob Mellis (On loan at Southampton)

MF Liam Bridcutt (On loan at Stockport County)

I bet there are few football owners around wishing they had a excuse like this for not splashing the cash.

Guest Roger Kint

Wonder how many of those were brought in under similar circumstances?

Hope they withold the ban but if not hope they push through the European ban on clubs running at a silly loss due to their rich owners. Something they cant escape ;D

Guest Heneage

And to boot the lad has to pay nigh 700k?!

I imagine the call from his bank not being the best.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/SMYvODVxh-I/AAAAAAAACPA/c-8xlJLXFrw/s400/fonejacker.jpg

They have one of best youth systems anyway, all of the below are out on loan & most of them are either youth/U21 internationals so some of them will be given a chance. What they will lack is if one of there main players leaves & they want to replace them with another superstar to keep with the Manchester's.

9  FW Franco Di Santo (On loan at Blackburn Rovers)

16  FW Scott Sinclair (On loan at Wigan Athletic)

42  DF Michael Mancienne (On loan at Wolverhampton Wanderers)

43  FW Miroslav Stoch (On loan at FC Twente)

DF Slobodan Rajković (On loan at FC Twente)  

DF Patrick van Aanholt (On loan at Coventry City)

DF Shaun Cummings (On loan at West Bromwich Albion)

DF Ryan Bertrand (On loan at Reading)

DF Jack Cork (On loan at Coventry City)

MF Lee Sawyer (On loan at Southend United)

MF Tom Taiwo (On loan at Carlisle United)

MF Jacob Mellis (On loan at Southampton)

MF Liam Bridcutt (On loan at Stockport County)

I bet there are few football owners around wishing they had a excuse like this for not splashing the cash.

one of best youth systems based on what exactly? all of these names mean nothing at the moment, no one knows who will make it and who won't.