NUFC Scout Lil Fuccillo joins Swansea

Guest michaelfoster

is jeff vetere still at the club then?

Left ages ago didn't he?

i thought he was still there? i know jiminez and wise left but i thought vetere was there

Still here as a "technical co-ordinator".

I don't know what that entails but i can tell he's not doing it very well.

Guest Stephen927

is jeff vetere still at the club then?

Left ages ago didn't he?

i thought he was still there? i know jiminez and wise left but i thought vetere was there

Still here as a "technical co-ordinator".

I don't know what that entails but i can tell he's not doing it very well.

Something like he and Vetere used to pick out the players, and Wise would sort the deal out.

I was never too sure of their roles though.

Guest optimistic nit

Did he find anyone? With a name like his I'd imagine he may have suggested Zamblera.

MY f***ing WORD!!!! 

He was not even working for the club when we signed him. I think it would be safe to say that Fabio like Ole Soderberg were down to Jeff Vetere.

Lil may speak the lingo & his parents are Italian but the former Luton midfielder is English.

Calm down dear. I said may. Not did.

you suggested he signed someone who was signed before he even arrived at the club :lol: i'm amazed you're not already writing for a tabloid newspaper, you're a natural.

Guest Heneage

Did he find anyone? With a name like his I'd imagine he may have suggested Zamblera.

MY f***ing WORD!!!! 

He was not even working for the club when we signed him. I think it would be safe to say that Fabio like Ole Soderberg were down to Jeff Vetere.

Lil may speak the lingo & his parents are Italian but the former Luton midfielder is English.

Calm down dear. I said may. Not did.

you suggested he signed someone who was signed before he even arrived at the club :lol: i'm amazed you're not already writing for a tabloid newspaper, you're a natural.

For making one suggestion? Aye righto mate. :lol: