A1 Northbound

SEMTEX

Avoid like the fucking plague.

Seriously, I've been sat in this shit for 30mins. From b&q to... Tesco. Anyone know what the shit is happening north d here? It better be serious.

I know when I get to the source of this, all that is gonna be there is a police car in the hard shoulder, or a light car crash somewhere. Possibly the other side of the road. I hate how people slow down so they can take a good hard look at road traffic accidents.

Cunts.

Rant over.

Guest lankybellwipe

never used to suffer from 'rubberneck syndrome'.  Driving south on A1, if it looked busy, I'd simply bunnyhop the roundabouts from Kingston Park, get off at Blaydon bridge, go thru dunston, and back onto A1 or thru gateshead to danceworld  O0

Guest thefishman

Stuck on the m1 junction 28 north yesterday coming back from ashbourne left at 3 arrived home (blyth) at half nine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whitley bay next year me thinks!

Avoid like the f***ing plague.

Seriously, I've been sat in this s*** for 30mins. From b&q to... Tesco. Anyone know what the s*** is happening north d here? It better be serious.

I know when I get to the source of this, all that is gonna be there is a police car in the hard shoulder, or a light car crash somewhere. Possibly the other side of the road. I hate how people slow down so they can take a good hard look at road traffic accidents.

c***s.

Rant over.

me and the kids arranged it so we could have a game of pooh bricks from the bridge at westerhope.

Heard that on the radio burnip, and also on A19 there is a canny crash I heard though I came on after the crash so didn;t get stuck.  You really shouldn;t update this site when driving you know ;)

I am chauffeured to and from work :thup:

There was some politics program on this morning where they were going on about how it would only cost a few hundred mill to add an extra lane to the a1 between newcastle and Edinburgh but they would rather spend a lot more upgrading the west coast mainline. The a1 north of Newcastle is a joke like. It's a disgace that a city of Newcastle importance hasn't got a motorway.