played 5 lost 0

Guest wshmag

Guest sicko2ndbest

With the sale of the club still dragging on and that fat cockney w***** still in charge the initial results have had the shine taken of them for me

Bitter sweet

Supply your own oxymoron that sums up your feelings

Absolutely loving football at the moment (oh, how fickle), but these players actually fucking owe us this, so i'm not at optimum excitement. There's a little part of me that would like to stay in this division forever - largely because i've come to realise how much i detest the Premier League, and everything it stands for - but i want to see us back in Europe. I think if we do go up, it'll be more of a firm punch of air and a sigh of relief - rather than a jubilant dance around the room. The relief/elation ratio will be something along the lines of 60:40. :aww:

Howay the lads.

Given how average the Premier League is this season outside of 8 teams perhaps, I think if we go up first time, if a new owner invests a decent bit, not even mega sums, we should be looking at comfortable mid-table first season back.

Without a shadow of a doubt. Last season (purely in terms of personnel and 'on paper-ness') we had a top half squad, undoubtedly in my opinion.

Guest optimistic nit

With the sale of the club still dragging on and that fat cockney w***** still in charge the initial results have had the shine taken of them for me

Bitter sweet

bloody hell the fact that we're in the shit from the manager upwards makes it all the better for me.

Bitter sweet

On the other hand, even with the same eejits in charge, you're clearly not going to be the next Leeds.

Bitter sweet

On the other hand, even with the same eejits in charge, you're clearly not going to be the next Leeds.

Leeds got to the play-offs in their first season in the Championship but failed to go up. The rest is history...

Bitter sweet

Leeds got to the play-offs in their first season in the Championship but failed to go up. The rest is history...

You'll get automatic promotion, no problem  :thup:

NEWCASTLE UNITED, WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

dear oh dear oh dear

I take it you became a football supporter in August???

Anyone who has followed this lot for more than 10 minutes KNOWS we'll be 30 points clear at Xmas, then lose solidly so it all depends on a penalty at the end of the playoffs which Ameobi will scuff and slice out for a throw-in .............................................

NEWCASTLE UNITED, WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

dear oh dear oh dear

I take it you became a football supporter in August???

Anyone who has followed this lot for more than 10 minutes KNOWS we'll be 30 points clear at Xmas, then lose solidly so it all depends on a penalty at the end of the playoffs which Ameobi will scuff and slice out for a throw-in .............................................

tongue in cheek comments aren't your strong point then i take it? tit

and anyone who has followed "this lot for more than 10 minutes" KNOWS that NEWCASTLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED is a terrance chant