DiRT 2 out next week

ShootyJuice

The demo's great.

Wouldn't have said it was arcadey really either. Just an eclectic collection of different events.

y

The demo's great.

Wouldn't have said it was arcadey really either. Just an eclectic collection of different events.

I would'nt say its "sega rally" arcadey , but neither is it "Richard Burns Rally" sim-like , more of a hybrid between the two

Anyway whatever the fuck it is , it will be an awesome game  :) :)

• 2 months later...

I can't for the life of me win an online race with 7 other competitors. So infuriating  :lol:

took me about 200 online races to get my 5 wins and the 1 win with 8 players, think the best way is to do Last man standing + domination races in the trucks/buggys as if you can avoid the carnage at the start you can pick up wins

Guest GAMMELL

I can't for the life of me win an online race with 7 other competitors. So infuriating  :lol:

took me about 200 online races to get my 5 wins and the 1 win with 8 players, think the best way is to do Last man standing + domination races in the trucks/buggys as if you can avoid the carnage at the start you can pick up wins

I'm abysmal at the Domination races  :laugh: Cant even get maximum points in a domination event, the trophy is eluding me also. Any tips?

• 2 months later...

Picked this up for £15, half decent, like the career mode, though most of the tracks you can hardly tell where the road is. Not as fun as the first, feel the tracks are stupidly designed on purpose to rank up the difficulty.

I rather like it. Got pretty far through it now but there really are just so many events if I'm ever to finish it (I won't).

Graphics are fantastic but I agree with the getting lost on the track comments, especially on trailblazer (where you're flying through tracks at 120mph without a navigator!).

I rather like it. Got pretty far through it now but there really are just so many events if I'm ever to finish it (I won't).

Graphics are fantastic but I agree with the getting lost on the track comments, especially on trailblazer (where you're flying through tracks at 120mph without a navigator!).

That's what i was on just before my 1st post, probably just me spitting the dummy. Had a 'moment' with Darksiders as well; had to go do some dishes very angrily.  :blush:

Picked this up for £15, half decent, like the career mode, though most of the tracks you can hardly tell where the road is. Not as fun as the first, feel the tracks are stupidly designed on purpose to rank up the difficulty.

I got it at that price too.  It's a fun game, graphics are good.  Getting bit annoyed with the game talking to me... "Hey Mark" every few seconds! lol