Internationals

Stifler

I'm just woundering what people think of Scotlands result today, and if they have any chance at all to make it to South Africa. Also Portugal are currently losing to Denmark and are 3rd in their table. And how about Argentina?, if they lose tonight to Brazil, then they could go 5th in their group tonight, and any more bad results could end up missing out on the 5th spot which only earns a play off place.

And how about North Korea making it to South Africa?(I know it was last month that they qualified, but, I just wanted to ask).

Also it is possible for Tunisia to beat Nigeria to South Africa.

I'm happy and all for North Korea making it... But in all honesty they're going to be completely slaughtered at that level. They could stifle some of the higher-end Asian teams with their sheer tenacity, but I can't see Messi being all that bothered about four 150 pound North Korean blokes rushing him.

Us on the other hand, we've got our strongest squad ever. :smitten:

Isnt it a rule that if you are North Korean and want to play for the national side, you have to play in the North Korean league?

Sure I heard it somewhere, but then again I might have just dreamt this up like I did with Britton breaking his leg whilst he was with us!

Isnt it a rule that if you are North Korean and want to play for the national side, you have to play in the North Korean league?

Sure I heard it somewhere, but then again I might have just dreamt this up like I did with Britton breaking his leg whilst he was with us!

Couldn't be further than the truth actually. Their best players are second or third-generation immigrants living in Japan who play in the J-League, and their captain plays in the Russian second division. Hell, they even have a lad who plays in the South Korean league.

The "dear leader" is more than willing to make concessions when it comes to money-spinning, propaganda-generating sporting victories.

Couldn't be further than the truth actually. Their best players are second or third-generation immigrants living in Japan who play in the J-League, and their captain plays in the Russian second division. Hell, they even have a lad who plays in the South Korean league.

The "dear leader" is more than willing to make concessions when it comes to money-spinning, propaganda-generating sporting victories.

Defensive midfielder right? I'm sure I remember signing him on FM, can't remember the name like.

The gadgees on SSN reckon that a draw might do Scotland on Weds.  Something to do with Iceland drawing with someone tonight???

To finish second, yes.  But finishing second might not be enough to get into the playoffs (even if we win if i'm not mistaken).  I think we really need to win to have any realistic chance.

Aye, we need to win tbh, and I don't think we will beat Holland.

Me neither.  People are saying they'll put out their second string but I don't think there are many players in their second string who wouldn't stroll into our starting XI plus they'll all be looking to make an impression.

Heroic failure awaits.

Guest toonlass

Aye, we need to win tbh, and I don't think we will beat Holland.

we ? never realised you were a haggis chewer blef.

Mam is from Cumbernauld