The why are you still awake thread!

Cheshire Mag

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Uni work, won't leave it until the last minute again  :angry:

Hahahaha.

This, Ash, every piece of work you do will be handed in close to deadline. I've got s*** loads to do, some that needs to be in this week, and some that needs to be in next week before we break up for Christmas. You always hand in work at the last minute.

• 1 month later...

Had a really random night at a mates house.

Started off playing poker then after that a load of random stuff happened. First we tried to convince my mate to drive to Heathrow, get a picture of himself with a thai airways worker then if he got the evidence we'd pay for his petrol. That failed n then we thought we'd take two cars and have a race to Upton Park and take a picture then drive back even though none of us had a clue how to get there, but no maps allowed.

Then we thought it was dangerous on the icy roads and pretty big mission anyway. Then we ended up playing games to see who had to do these horrible tasks. I had to do a line of nesquik drink powder, one of mates had to stick his head in a bin for a minute and the last one did a double shot of olive oil. Only just got back pretty fucking random night

Guest toonlass

Am so sick of not sleeping at night. Am really knackered tbh. Anyone have any suggestions of how to beat insomnia then bring them on please.