Lyrics you miss heard .....

cp40

Brimful of Asha by Cornershop.

Used to be sure the chorus went "Grim poodle basher on the 45"

haha, i thought he was saying green , blue flasher on the 45,  what the fuck is a green blue flasher?

A guy I know once walked into a party all hyped up and shouted

"Excuse me while I kiss this guy"

before proceeding to plant a kiss on the lips of some poor fella who happened to be standing near the door.

We played Purple Haze about 5 times that night. :lol:

A guy I know once walked into a party all hyped up and shouted

"Excuse me while I kiss this guy"

before proceeding to plant a kiss on the lips of some poor fella who happened to be standing near the door.

We played Purple Haze about 5 times that night. :lol:

Ah god that's fucking fantastic. :lol: :lol:

Guest Stephen927

The Shamen - Ebeneezer Goode

Didn't realise what they were saying in the chorus until I found out what the song title was. Also, what he is saying at the end of that first verse I have no idea.

Never understood the "Annie are you ok?" part in Smooth Criminal... always sounded like some gibberish "eyitsijoki" to me. Think I finally understood the lyrics when Alien Ant Farm covered the song...

When I was a kid, so much of Jacko's lyrics...

I could sing along, but I probably only understood half the words.

"Speevayaaa! Po lover boy and get yo chicken rice."

Guest toonlass

My brother thought in The Joker Steve Miller sang "Some people call me maurice, cos I speak with a pampelmousse of love", what the fuck is a "pampelmousse"?

My brother thought in The Joker Steve Miller sang "Some people call me maurice, cos I speak with a pampelmousse of love", what the fuck is a "pampelmousse"?

Grapefruit in French? Which is better than the genuine lyrics as it's actually 'pompitus', which as far as I know, is just a made up word.

Guest toonlass

Grapefruit in French? Which is better than the genuine lyrics as it's actually 'pompitus', which as far as I know, is just a made up word.

But that makes no sense either, why would anyone speak with a grapefruit of love?

But that makes no sense either, why would anyone speak with a grapefruit of love?

I dunno. Why would anyone speak of the pompitus of love?