Just went to tesco

Gash

and they charged me £80+ for something that on the shelf said £30 i thought it was too good to be true but i checked all the details on the tag were correct and got it! Anyway, i got home opened it, didn't use it, then thought why was my shopping that much checked my receipt and low and behold, it was that bloody much!!!

Will i be able to get a refund with it been opened?

How do you not notice that much extra when they scan it all in and tell you how much you have to pay?

Yep :lol:

Weren't you the one whinging about people not taking the extra free pizza Ash? Well they are still £50 up on you mate :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

and they charged me £80+ for something that on the shelf said £30 i thought it was too good to be true but i checked all the details on the tag were correct and got it! Anyway, i got home opened it, didn't use it, then thought why was my shopping that much checked my receipt and low and behold, it was that bloody much!!!

Will i be able to get a refund with it been opened?

Don't you work in a supermarket? You should know, should you not??

Guest Stephen927

I think what has happened is Ash thought he would get away with it as his mother would pay the rest and say it's all okay. However, upon arriving back home he has been bollocked and now he has made up this ludicrous story to garner sympathy from us and to find out if he can return it and make everything okay in the Ash household once again.

How do you not notice that much extra when they scan it all in and tell you how much you have to pay?

Yep :lol:

Weren't you the one whinging about people not taking the extra free pizza Ash? Well they are still £50 up on you mate :lol:

:lol:

If you paid £80 for something which was advertised on a P.O.S. as being £30 then you are legally entitled to a refund of at least £50 regardless of whether you have opened it.

surely you are only entitled to a refund on what you paid regardless of what it is advertised at.

Yeah, they refund you £80 then re-sell the item at £30, assuming it is still on promotion. They can't reject the refund even if the product has been opened (does not apply if the product has been used) as they have breached their side of the trading contract by selling it at a higher price than the one advertised.