1. 1. Which is the most effective?

• Powerade
    • Lucozade
    • Red Bull
    • Relentless
    • Coffee
    • Other
    • Coke

:lol: he wants to get everything right for the first NOFC game, blessim.

Coming up next... "blue y-fronts or white, which give you a better through ball?"

Ha; exactly right like. I doubt anyone else from our lot will be getting up at 5:30 for it, like. Need to be on an even keel. :pow:

For some reason caffeine doesn't really seem to effect me. I've necked like 7 Pro Plus at a time at work and still ended up falling asleep all day.

Voted Relentless though cause it tastes the nicest, closely followed by Lucozade.

too much energy drinks makes your body weak.

I'd definitely agree with that. I used to drink that many on a morning just to stay awake that I'd get the shakes and come dinnertime I felt so sick I couldn't eat. I was like a zombie for months and the weight dropped off. Don't touch them now. Plus they all taste like piss.

The fizzy Lucozade3 sport (apple ftw), is the best. The powered stuff you can get to mix your own sport version, up is really good as well.

http://www.britishfooddirect.com/images/5000347022265_200.jpg

winnar

Amp - Relaunch - one of the biggest boosts I've ever gotten from an "energy" drink in terms of actual energy.

Amp - Elevate - more of a mental stimulant type of energy drink, not so much causing jitteryness or anything.

NoS - One of the better tastes out there and a decent kick.

Venom Black Mamba - Not really a great kick but a fantastic taste, really original.

Sobe No Fear - My last, desperate choice if I really need something.  Nothing special in terms of taste or kick but it's always available. 

In that order.

That's really nice, but you won't want fizzy stuff shortly before playing football. You'll need to throw it up after a few minutes if you drink one of those in the half hour before kick off.

Only if you are a pussie, I can drink that before sports and have never had a problem. If the fizz is too much, just shake it and let it settle, simplez

That's really nice, but you won't want fizzy stuff shortly before playing football. You'll need to throw it up after a few minutes if you drink one of those in the half hour before kick off.

Only if you are a pussie, I can drink that before sports and have never had a problem. If the fizz is too much, just shake it and let it settle, simplez

If you can drink fizzy stuff before a game of football and it doesn't affect you during the game you're clearly not running hard enough.