Find your BNP neighbour

Liam Liam Liam O

What about the fact that some of this information may be out of date, but won't stop Anti-Fascists taking vigilante action? Seems wrong to me, anyway...and I'm no defender of racist arseholes, but I do believe in democracy.

Absolute disgrace that this information is available. Almost as bad as the BNP even existing.

I wouldn't mind people knowing who I voted for (if I ever had)

I think to vote for the BNP you have to have stronger views than your average voter, and so if you're going to go as far as to be a member of the party, you should also be comfortable enough with the choice you've made to the extent that you don't mind others knowing.

Absolute disgrace that this information is available. Almost as bad as the BNP even existing.

I think to vote for the BNP you have to have stronger views than your average voter, and so if you're going to go as far as to be a member of the party, you should also be comfortable enough with the choice you've made to the extent that you don't mind others knowing.

why ? i'd guess hard line tories or labour supporters views are just as strong. this isn't too far from BNP style websites posting info on searchlight/anti fascist members etc.

why ? i'd guess hard line tories or labour supporters views are just as strong. this isn't too far from BNP style websites posting info on searchlight/anti fascist members etc.

No problem with that either.  If you feel that strongly about something, don't shy away from putting your name to it.

No problem with that either.  If you feel that strongly about something, don't shy away from putting your name to it.

do you have to believe that strongly to be a member of an anti fascist group ? so strong that you don't mind your details being posted for any nut to see and use against yourself and family.

It's a fair argument to make - We live in a democracy, and people have the right to vote for whoever they want.

On the other hand by voting, you don't sign anything to say you don't mind people knowing who you voted for. Plenty of people wont want to be listed and possibly targetted by any anti-fascist member of society which is a possibility when you consider recent events in the likes of Birmingham (IIRC).

I wouldn't mind people knowing who I voted for, because the party I voted for doesn't have as radical views and is one of the main parties (Labour).

The chances of BNP members becoming victimised is fairly large, and some may even lose/not get jobs if found on the site....

As much as I hate the BNP and wish it didn't exist, they do have the right to an opinion.

do you have to believe that strongly to be a member of an anti fascist group ? so strong that you don't mind your details being posted for any nut to see and use against yourself and family.

To actually be a member, I'd say so yes. 

Just my opinion obviously.