NHL Thread - Goals, shots, saves and FIGHTS!

Northerngimp

Rangers might be decent, although the team is damn near unrecognizable after all the personnel moves. Zherdev was my favorite player, so that stings a bit. I'll need the entire pre season to get reacquainted.

:lol: Now there's a hockey thread!

Gimp, pre season started up this week, we've still got time before it counts.

Rangers might be decent, although the team is damn near unrecognizable after all the personnel moves. Zherdev was my favorite player, so that stings a bit. I'll need the entire pre season to get reacquainted.

:lol: Now there's a hockey thread!

Gimp, pre season started up this week, we've still got time before it counts.

I thought it was but sky confused me as they showed some results today and I wasnt sure if it was the real deal.

Good job as I was king to call sky tonight and subcrsibe to espn america for the NHL.

Hoping the Leafs will improve.

Does Iginla still play? It was was nice how we could claim one of the best hockey players in the world. :lol:

Captain of Calgary.

He's Nigerian?

His surname definitely is. I forget the story, but I think is father is from Nigeria.

Do Nigeria have an ice hockey team?

I don't think we even have ice, tbh. :lol:

Does Iginla still play? It was was nice how we could claim one of the best hockey players in the world. :lol:

Captain of Calgary.

He's Nigerian?

His surname definitely is. I forget the story, but I think is father is from Nigeria.

Do Nigeria have an ice hockey team?

I don't think we even have ice, tbh. :lol:

:lol:

God damn it Baba, I was going to make that joke, despite your wraith of Adebisi. The hell with you and your sense of humor!

from wiki:

"Iginla was born in Edmonton, Alberta, July 1, 1977. His father, a lawyer, was born in Nigeria and changed his first name from Adekunle to Elvis when he arrived in Canada."

The one thing that has always annoyed me about the NHL is the length of the regular season. 80 odd fucking games.........half that then maybe my interest would be sparked again.

You hush your mouth. NHL is outstanding. 82 games and then like five months of playoffs.

The one thing that has always annoyed me about the NHL is the length of the regular season. 80 odd fucking games.........half that then maybe my interest would be sparked again.

You hush your mouth. NHL is outstanding. 82 games and then like five months of playoffs.

I'm with you here Mike. I got some tickets for the opening games between the Red Wings and the Blues over here in Sweden. Can't wait tbh. I was at last year's NHL premiere here as well.

I've had the privilege to be at a lot of games over the years since my father actually works as a hockey agent. Love the game, I do.

The one thing that has always annoyed me about the NHL is the length of the regular season. 80 odd f***ing games.........half that then maybe my interest would be sparked again.

I'm with you here Mike. I got some tickets for the opening games between the Red Wings and the Blues over here in Sweden. Can't wait tbh. I was at last year's NHL premiere here as well.

I've had the privilege to be at a lot of games over the years since my father actually works as a hockey agent. Love the game, I do.

Any new Swedes we should look out for?

Well, for starters your new goalie Gustafsson will be one to keep an eye on. He's called "The Beast" here in Sweden. In the playoffs last year he had a 96.1 save percentage and a 1.03 GAA and led the regular season as well. A massive talent.

And of course Victor Hedman who plays defence for Tampa Bay. He'll be a contender for the Rookie award alongside John Tavares.

The one thing that has always annoyed me about the NHL is the length of the regular season. 80 odd f***ing games.........half that then maybe my interest would be sparked again.

Main problem with NBA (my second fav. sport) too. Vast majority of games, even in playoffs, are meaningless.

No such thing as a meaningless playoff game. No such thing at all.