Pine Tree Gym

TRC

Anyone go to this? I currently go to the JJB in Byker, but I live right next to this place, but it looks a bit poncey. I'm not interested in all the machines and stuff, I just want to know if it has a decent weights section and how much it is, there website isn't very helpful.

Anyone go to this? I currently go to the JJB in Byker, but I live right next to this place, but it looks a bit poncey. I'm not interested in all the machines and stuff, I just want to know if it has a decent weights section and how much it is, there website isn't very helpful.

If you think it looks poncey, it's probably not for you.

Especially as you "live right next to this place" but are apparently unable to go in and ask for a viewing/price list :lol:

Its mostly machines on the top floor, cardio one side, weight machines on the other. The free-weight section is about 10ft x 8ft and only has two benches and a smithonian (sp?).

Doesn't seem like its your cuppa tbh, too many fit 19-23yo lasses.

Fuck that can't be arsed with fit lasses. Stick to the JJB. I just had the idea today, I live about 5 minutes away from it and I'd rather get advice off people that go rather than from the trainers.