Temuri Ketsbaia

HawK

No thanks, TBH.

Hughton is a poor man's manager, our rather a cheapskate chairman's manager, but he's preferable to Kets.

Why?

Ashley (Satan eat his soul) has made us beggars - and what can beggars NOT be ?

No thanks, TBH.

Hughton is a poor man's manager, our rather a cheapskate chairman's manager, but he's preferable to Kets.

Why?

I was more asking why you thought Hughton was preferable to Temuri. I can't say I know all that much about Temuri's managerial abilities but his CV looks pretty decent to date.

No thanks, TBH.

Why?

I was more asking why you thought Hughton was preferable to Temuri. I can't say I know all that much about Temuri's managerial abilities but his CV looks pretty decent to date.

Got to wonder why he was booted out though.

If his CV was good, why ?

Remember it frequently happens that a new manager can benefit from the previous managers organized approach, and it'd take a couple of seasons to fall away - look at David O'Leary. Maybe Kets' prior was the reason for his success - don't know, just wondering about the sacking. He's a bad tempered sod. Remember him scoring that winner and kicking the boardings ? :)

No thanks, TBH.

Why?

Got to wonder why he was booted out though.

If his CV was good, why ?

Remember it frequently happens that a new manager can benefit from the previous managers organized approach, and it'd take a couple of seasons to fall away - look at David O'Leary. Maybe Kets' prior was the reason for his success - don't know, just wondering about the sacking. He's a bad tempered sod. Remember him scoring that winner and kicking the boardings ? :)

The sacking seems to point towards a fall out of some sort as he'd won 5 and drawn one of his six games, they also didn't concede a goal in his time there. He'd previously played for their big rivals and the fans didn't like him for that reason. A weird one whatever, he did very well with Famagusta though and was there about 4-5 years.

He definitely lost the plot with that celebration but I can't remember any other instances of losing his temper or going mental, was it not just a one off?

According to a former manager who now works as a pundit on Swedish television there's is more to this than meets the eye. Bo Petterson, as he's called, has worked in the Greek League for Kalamata and Giannina and said that this has not come as a surprise in Greece whatwith Ketsbaia's connections with AEK and that maybe the board of Olympiakos under-estimated this hostility from the supporters when they hired Ketsbaia.

No thanks, TBH.

Why?

Botherd getting a real job?

Hmm. Truth in that.

But as I applied it to us.....

While looking on http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34155511913#/group.php?gid=31700887990

I noticed this post:Christos Ioannides (Cyprus) wrote

at 09:55 on 04 August 2009

TIMOYR GOOD LUCK FOR TONIGHT SHOW THEM THE WAY ONCE MORE AND PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THE GREEKS VERY MUCH!!! NOW THE PRAISE YOU TOMMOROW WITH THE FIRST MISTAKE THEY WILL HANG YOU!!

ALWAYS BE ON TOP WE BELEIVE IN YOUR WAYS IF YOU EVER NEED A HOOVER TO CLEAN UP CALL ME!!!

KEEP WALKING!!!!!