Zurab Khizanishvili signs on three-month loan

BeloEmre

Can we please have another forward and a right sided player please?!?!?!?!

And another 4 centre midfielders, just to be sure.

This, another few centre mids wouldnt do any harm tbh, I think Hughtons ideal system would be 3 at the back and a tight midfield of 7.

Decent signing this thoug imo.  Needs a winger and a striker.  Kamara and some random amazing right winger (who I've never heard of as I can't think of one who would come) but is immense.  Like a young Garrincha or something.

I wouldn't say a playmaker was essential this season tbh. Another out and out winger is more important at the moment. Smith's vital at the back and arguably the main reason why we went six games without defeat... one of Barton/Guthrie ahead of him in the centre is more than enough to have comfortably the best centre-mid in the league. Ryan Taylor and Barton/Lovenkrands on the wings though... no no no.

Ideally a right-winger and a striker to come in now, please - but i won't hold my breath.

Happy with this. Offers good cover for Taylor and Colo.

Maybe Houghton will be looking to play a 3-5-2 formation to try and accomodate all our CM's. I hope not, but at least Zurab gives him a different tactical option.

Couple more now please.