Katy Brand

Guest toonlass

She was on that episode of Peep Show when they hire the canal boat for Mark's stag do.

"Oh god, this is like that dream I had about Alan Sugar and The Badger. I'm being interviewed on my knowledge of business contracts and there's a hand near my cock." :lol:

She does look like the badger anarl:

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/badger-two-290x400.jpg

How many female comedians can you name and how many males can you name?

Women are generally unfunny and this lass on the BBC is terrible. The BBC have to try and scout out funny people for shows to fill slots and the females always fail. Got to meet their quota tho :(

She's been on Never mind the buzzcocks a couple of times. Seriously unfunny. Even worse than that women on mock the week last night.

She the Geordie lass? Fucking dire.

Aye.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07b/sarahmilligan_450x450.jpg

Guest lankybellwipe

How many female comedians can you name and how many males can you name?

Women are generally unfunny and this lass on the BBC is terrible. The BBC have to try and scout out funny people for shows to fill slots and the females always fail. Got to meet their quota tho :(

Could you, wait for it...................... 'brand' her a comedian? She doesn't do stand up, I rarely see sketches. All I remember seeing are send-ups and piss takes of bands and singers....... that's it! Not much of a CV that like!....................... Sorry Mike... Resume. :undecided:

Guest toonlass

I like Victoria Wood and Julie Walters.

:snod:

I've seen Victoria Wood do a live stand up show and she was seriously funny, and am reading Julie Walters autobiography at the moment and it's making me laugh out loud.

Guest lankybellwipe

I can honestly say, and I'm just being honest. I can't think of a lady comedian thats made me want to see more. Sorry girls  :blush:  I would have thought that Sarah Silverman would have created a revolution across the pond, seemed to have the style and attitude, not sure tbh... the impact across here has been minimal. Think she's on Comedy Central. Don't watch it myself...