I hate days when bad shit happens...

GM

Shite day at work - nutjob boss was going round throwing her weight around like a hormonal strumpet making everyone's lives a fucking misery...and to top it off the rain at the bus stop was fucking horizontal and coming at me like walls of water, add a wind chill factor of minus 25 and winds that were blowing so hard you could barely breathe, it just topped up an absolutely bollocks day in an absolutely bollocks week :(

You got bossed around by a women and are complaining about getting a little wet?

What. A. Girl.

:lol:

owned.

Hardly, jimbo...read my post again. Oh, and laugh all you want but I suspect when you eventually enter the world of work you'll have a nervous breakdown seeing as you whinge about having too much homework right now. :roll:

You got bossed around by a women and are complaining about getting a little wet?

What. A. Girl.

owned.

Hardly, jimbo...read my post again. Oh, and laugh all you want but I suspect when you eventually enter the world of work you'll have a nervous breakdown seeing as you whinge about having too much homework right now. :roll:

oooh, get you. Dont have a hissy fit because someone dared make a joke at your expense ;).

What. A. Girl.

owned.

oooh, get you. Dont have a hissy fit because someone dared make a joke at your expense ;).

Hissy fit? :lol: You ain't seen nothing yet baby! ;)

What. A. Girl.

owned.

:thup:

Saying that I finally came to the realistion thay I do have one of the easiest jobs in the world today! I can't believe I get paid what I do for what I do :jacko:

oh, okay, ill have a pointless whinge then ;)

im jiggered and cant be arsed to go out tonight, i could have played football or my mates want me to come out to mess around, but i dont know...im too tired! OMG my life is ruined.

Guest Invicta_Toon

im jiggered and cant be arsed to go out tonight, i could have played football or my mates want me to come out to mess around, but i dont know...im too tired! OMG my life is ruined.

never get an asbo with that attitude  :roll:

never get an asbo with that attitude  :roll:

Badge of honour.