Ringing In Ears After Concert

Guest prestonj1989

Guest prestonj1989

Went to Jay-Z gig in London last night and since it finished I have had a ringing in my right ear. Does anyone know how to get rid of this? Any help appreciated.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Went to Jay-Z gig in London last night and since it finished I have had a ringing in my right ear. Does anyone know how to get rid of this? Any help appreciated.

You need to get some celery, preferably some that has been around for quite a while and isn't so fresh, chop a small sample of it up and heat it (can either microwave or on the hob) until it has melted into a liquid, can add otehr stuff to change the viscoscity. You need to then tilt your head with the affected ear facing the ceiling and pour in the celery liquid so it fills your ear canal. This will feel a little odd at first but keep your head tilted for 10 - 15 minutes until it starts to dry and then you can continue as normal and you will have some melted celery in your ear.

Guest prestonj1989

Thanks for info. Hopefully it will go away in next couple of days.

It's really nothing abnormal. Don't worry yourself about it. Just maybe take earplugs in future to dampen some of the noise.

Cheers. It was the first time I have actually been to a gig like that and I was right at the front so the noise was extremely loud.

Thanks for info. Hopefully it will go away in next couple of days.

It's really nothing abnormal. Don't worry yourself about it. Just maybe take earplugs in future to dampen some of the noise.

Cheers. It was the first time I have actually been to a gig like that and I was right at the front so the noise was extremely loud.

I hate tinnitus, drives you mad with that high-pitch whistling noise, but it'll get better in a few hours. :thup:

Guest toonlass

Temporary tinnitus. It will pass, I have permanant tinnitus, and its a frigging pain.

Is it a hum or a ring that you hear?

High ringing sound.

Guest toonlass

Temporary tinnitus. It will pass, I have permanant tinnitus, and its a frigging pain.

Somehow it seems fitting that constant high-pitch whining and you go together so naturally. :razz:

And it increases immeasurably whenever you are near  :pow:

Guest toonlass

Is it a hum or a ring that you hear?

High ringing sound.

not the phone ?

:laugh:

I went out for a few drinks last night, had a couple of shots along the way. Anyway, woke up this morning with a bad headache and dead thirsty.

Am i normal?

Was it the first time you had tried drinking (like that)?