Aion

tmonkey

I've heard it's not very good. You can fly round instead of getting mounts but i've heard it has horrible frame rates and the combat is pony.

The only mmo i've even thought about getting in the future is jumpgate evolution

Seems to be the best selling MMORPG of the year. Ratings are very high too, numerous awards too although they're mainly rpg blogs reviewing it at the moment and not sure how cheap those awards are.

Combat is meant to be identical to WoW. Aion's unique selling point seems to be that it has PvPvE, which sounds pretty interesting in all honesty. Instead of Alliance vs Horde battles like in WoW, there's a non-player race which can attack in droves.

The only mmo i've even thought about getting in the future is jumpgate evolution Starwars Old republic

Fixed it for you there mate  O0

Shit yeah, forgot about that. Bioware goodness :)

Decided to have a go at it, due to the boredem surrounding WoW.

Pretty excellent so far - some aspects are a tad better than WoW (graphics, questing, combat, flight), others are a bit behind (availability of servers, crafting isn't as good, and the NPC trainers/merchants look a bit basic, just standing around not doing anything, not even with stalls). Needs some enhancements to bring the additional gameplay features up to the standard of WoW. Definitely needs a good PC to run on.