Would be nice if............

Guest nyscooby

Guest nyscooby

With all the party tricks from the Mgt team, when is someone going to come out and say they are actually gonna dig into their pockets and spend on some players this Jan.

Would it not be reasuring to the disapointed of us to know they were going to do so.

I'd be happy to know it was going to happen.

Or do you think there is no more money???????

Guest smoggeordie

i think you'll be pleasently surprised.

Freddy Shepherd, is that you?

Erm......No.

However, I'm a Geordie lad and I have to say I've we've always backed our managers up here.

Guest nyscooby

"back the manager......................"

Often hard to know who is actually in charge with this lot.

NUFC should be by now rolling the "fan damage limitation publicity stunt campaign"

For FS..... Argos have started their christmas campaign, can we not see some NUFC festive spirit???

i think you'll be pleasently surprised.

Freddy Shepherd, is that you?

Erm......No.

However, I'm a Geordie lad and I have to say I've we've always backed our managers up here.

However cliched, I agree. Shepherd has already said there will be money to spend (putting our future even closer to the line), not that he has much choice.

Check back on the winter break buys though. Other than the opportune Woodgate purchase, it doesn't make for fun reading.

In the summer window we were in the intertoto but not confirmed in uefa. So that will help money wise.  Also it would be wise to spend/borrow any amount it takes to stay up because in the long run it will be cheaper than getting relegated. I`m sure the points we have in league by Jan will influence the amount we panic buy.

With all the party tricks from the Mgt team, when is someone going to come out and say they are actually gonna dig into their pockets and spend on some players this Jan.

Would it not be reasuring to the disapointed of us to know they were going to do so.

I'd be happy to know it was going to happen.

Or do you think there is no more money???????

i don't think there's any doubt we'll spend something in the window, our concerns should be on:

(a) do we trust that the manager will buy or even has the ability to identify the type and number of players we need

(b) how much of said money will be raised through the sale of james milner and charles n'zogbia (the first one i see as happening and the second as likely if bids come in) 2 of the most promising young wide players around....

this window represents the biggest financial gamble in our recent history, i hope everyone within the club realises this 'cause it's boom or bust for us now nothing else.....