BORO home game now on TV

binnsy

Home game with Boro has been switched to the Sunday, 20th December, Live on BBC.  Typical we always have a good day on the drink as a kind of xmas party on the last home game before xmas,  had it all planned for the Saturday night!

Marvellous, thanks for doing this just after I arranged to get the Saturday off as leave in exchange for working the Sunday.

Probably should've waited longer before doing that really...

I'm pleased. I'll be in the states, so now I should be able to watch it. :thup:

Marvellous, thanks for doing this just after I arranged to get the Saturday off as leave in exchange for working the Sunday.

Probably should've waited longer before doing that really..

Didn't have a choice, deadlines for xmas leave and that

good stuff. are the BBC only going to show matches involving us?  ;D

More evidence from the media that "we aren't the big team we think we are" :rolleyes:

Awhhh, fuck everyone!!

Me and 3 buddys was going over for this, but it doesent look good with this change.

I might not be able the get the monday off from work... :angry:

It`s almost christmas man. Surely your boss understands that you have to go to newcastle to spend a few days with your grandmother before she dies. (Unless you work in a store that only sell christmas decorations)

Awhhh, fuck everyone!!

Me and 3 buddys was going over for this, but it doesent look good with this change.

I might not be able the get the monday off from work... :angry:

It`s almost christmas man. Surely your boss understands that you have to go to newcastle to spend a few days with your grandmother before she dies. (Unless you work in a store that only sell christmas decorations)

Hehe, i ll going to have a talk with him tomorrow, when hes back at the office, smack some sense in him  :knuppel2:

But seriously,  1 O`clock on a sunday, bloody shame... Derby's at Saturday evening, just sounds so much better!